Do you consider yourself a loser?

A lot of cuckold men that I see are either too old , fat , have low income.
Is there anyone of you just like watching his white wife being fucked and he is under 30 years old have a good job and in a good shape and he just like the idea?

I am in my mid 30s, athletic, and make really good money as an engineer.
And how does your girlfriend feels about that? Did you tell her about your fantasy? Because I am afraid if I say anything related to that it will simply be the end of it, I will look like a loser.

A loser? I take it you don't really understand the dynamics of cuckoldry, and the specialized form that this forum is for. . .Just because a couple decides that they are:

1. Open to allowing their wife, girlfriend or mate to have sex with another person AND
2. That both partners find the idea exceptionally exciting and are not threatened by petit jealously because of it.

Does not mean that either partner is in any way a "loser." In fact, for two people to engage in mutual cuckoldry, they have to be quite mature AND secure in the relationship before ever considering playing with others. As for me personally, I am a licensed professional, and my wife is a supervisor at a local business.

A loser in my personal life , no
But in sex maybe because I wasn’t blessed with a good size dick , well yes
But i do have the ability to see my wife fuck a superior black man and later even talk to my wife about her emotions cuming on his dick

Back