Do women like bi-cucks?

My wife, loves seeing me with other men. I told her i was bi the day we met, but it took another 18 months for her to actually witness it. For those 18 months she was desperate to see me submit to a dominant male, mainly because she said, she couldn't correlate who I was publicly and who she knew to the submissive cocksucker I told her I was. She figured our relationship wouldn't be complete until she saw the other side of me in front of her. Since then, she loves watching me with our bull friend, and loves teasing me about all the cocks i've sucked in my life.

My wife, loves seeing me with other men. I told her i was bi the day we met, but it took another 18 months for her to actually witness it. For those 18 months she was desperate to see me submit to a dominant male, mainly because she said, she couldn't correlate who I was publicly and who she knew to the submissive cocksucker I told her I was. She figured our relationship wouldn't be complete until she saw the other side of me in front of her. Since then, she loves watching me with our bull friend, and loves teasing me about all the cocks i've sucked in my life.
You lucky ******* of a bitch...

You lucky ******* of a bitch...
Not really, I was married to a woman for 17 years who cheated on me constantly, hated my small cock, hated submissive men, hated I was bi, hated fucking me when I actually got a fuck, never ever sucked my cock, hated my cum, hated I used to cum so quick, hated I had a desire to wear lingerie, hated I masturbated so much etc etc. So took me a long time to find someone who'd accept me for who I am. Perhaps lucky, but had a lot of bad luck getting to this point as well.

Not really, I was married to a woman for 17 years who cheated on me constantly, hated my small cock, hated submissive men, hated I was bi, hated fucking me when I actually got a fuck, never ever sucked my cock, hated my cum, hated I used to cum so quick, hated I had a desire to wear lingerie, hated I masturbated so much etc etc. So took me a long time to find someone who'd accept me for who I am. Perhaps lucky, but had a lot of bad luck getting to this point as well.

you received a gift. cherish it.

I was married to a woman like that. It's way better being with somebody who gets you. Hugs, dude.

My wife is not turned on by it, so nothing like that ever happened when we hooked up with out friend. I told her before we got married that I was bi, and don't act on in often. She's fine with it, she just doesn't want to hear about it. I've never brought it up on this site because I don't feel its the main purpose in being here

Alot of people still cling to those old rediculous ideas that if your bi or gay, you couldn't possibly be a man. I just have one thing to say to that. Achilles, Alexander the great, every single roman soldier who ever lived. The Spartans

This may say strange but we started dating because hubby loved sucking cock, which is a big turn on for me, plus he wanted to share cock with me, which is even a bigger turn on. Over time our sex play transition into a slut wife / cuckold hubby lifestyle but throughout, watching him suck cock, was a big part of my excitement. Going black, I admittedly cannot handle the sex marathons black men provide, so hubby has added value in that he keeps the bull's cock hard while I rest. I love that while resting and sharing pillow talk with the bull, hubby is hungrily sucking cock. IMHO an erotic scene!

This may say strange but we started dating because hubby loved sucking cock, which is a big turn on for me, plus he wanted to share cock with me, which is even a bigger turn on. Over time our sex play transition into a slut wife / cuckold hubby lifestyle but throughout, watching him suck cock, was a big part of my excitement. Going black, I admittedly cannot handle the sex marathons black men provide, so hubby has added value in that he keeps the bull's cock hard while I rest. I love that while resting and sharing pillow talk with the bull, hubby is hungrily sucking cock. IMHO an erotic scene!
His a very lucky man to have you by his side

Never been married but several of the girls I've dated were very turned on when they actually seen me with a black cock ==well any cock really== in my mouth. The ones that I have been with seem to have found it most exciting when we would suck one together.

Can't speak for other women but I absolutely luv bi chucks. Nothing sexier than watching my hubby, dressed up in sexy lingerie and sucking a beautiful black cock. I
He luvs it and it gets me soooo incredibly excited! Luv kissing him when his mouth is full of our Bulls cum. I can cum from that alone!

Wish I was your whiteboi!!!

I feel women enjoy seeing cuckolds servicing BBC. It improves their self esteem, increases their feeling of control and mastery over the white boy. It is payback for generations of sexism. Not to mention, they just seem to enjoy watching!

Great answer! I think you're right. If it improves women's self-esteem, increases control, mastery, over whitebois, and accomplishes fair retribution... I really think ALL whitebois should have to suck BLACK COCKS at the request of any woman and/or BLACK MEN... besides, we ALL want to anyways!!!

Can't speak for other women but I absolutely luv bi chucks. Nothing sexier than watching my hubby, dressed up in sexy lingerie and sucking a beautiful black cock. I
He luvs it and it gets me soooo incredibly excited! Luv kissing him when his mouth is full of our Bulls cum. I can cum from that alone!
Women love bi men. Especially when the submissive is white for a dominant black. And really, thats the way it should be. Nature chose to make them the alphas for some reason.

Women love bi men. Especially when the submissive is white for a dominant black. And really, thats the way it should be. Nature chose to make them the alphas for some reason.

That IS the way it SHOULD be, a FACT that is becoming increasingly obvious to everyone!

ALL whitebois should accept and embrace our inherent white/feminine nature, and become completely sexually and socially submisive to BLACK MEN!!! More and more white wives, white girlfriends, and white women generally are progressively requiring it from their whiteboi cucks, as they should!

Widespread, boundless white sexual submission to BLACK MEN I is the future "normal" for white marriages and relationships. This isn't a fetish, a fad, or a fantasy... because there are racial, biological, and possibly spiritual realities at work here driving it!!! The immortal essence of the BLACK race can be encapsulated as pure, natural masculinty, and the polar opposite end of the spectrum is whites, a race that similarly can be encapsulated as pure, natural femininity. It's wholly unnatural for whites and BLACKS to NOT be drawn to each other sexually, and... for THAT sex to be... with BLACKS naturally taking on exlusively "MALE" roles, and whites obviously, naturally conscripted to exclusively "FEMALE" ones. Throughout the universe, it's a universal law that opposites attract powerfully! It's precisely why interracial sex is SO HOT! Ignoring this fundamental reality, is denial, and it's toxic, like willfully choosing to be blind!

BLACK MEN EVERYWHERE should be welcomed into white homes EVERYWHERE, and unconditional white sex surrendered to them!!! ALL whitebois around the world need to accept and embrace that their sex will be as it should be... as a woman, and their sex, their wives' sex, their girl-friend's sex will belong to BLACK MEN! Refusal to accept and embrace this should be viewed as ignorant, regressive, and racist. White couples not ruled by a BLACK MAN, will be the ones seen as perverse, deviant, and wayward! Refusal and even reluctance to this reformation of white relationships is pigheaded, unreasonable, and unhealthy!

Everyone should be profoundly encouraged by the seemingly unstoppable, insupressible, unquenchable, poliferation of this lifestyle, expanding exponentially with a burgeoning passion sweeping across the United States, Canada, and Europe with the certainty and determination of a steamroller!!! Spreading into white homes like an exceptionally aggressive pandemic, exceedingly contagious, and inevitable. Eventually, it will become increasingly clear, that femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! ANY and ALL specifics regarding the degrees of femininization for individual whitebois, irregular potentialities of sexual practices, and responsibilities can all be determined at the discretion of the white family's BLACK BULL.

Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in the world. mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us ALL, and kept it simple... ALL MEN COME IN BLACK... EXLUSIVELY, AND WOMEN WEAR WHITE, just like a Bride and Groom, which is a very accurate metaphor symbolizing the proper, fitting roles for Whites and BLACKS. ALL Whites as the blushing Bride to BLACKS. Take a good look at your "uniform" mom Nature gave you, and understand your role!

Back