Do women enjoy this fetish?

In my experience, it’s more of a guy thing. Obviously the bull enjoys fucking and some enjoy the dominance of the couple. The wife enjoys being taken by a real man and some enjoy seeing their pathetic husbands turned on and not being able to do anything but watch. The cuck enjoys the masochism and humiliation of it all. I get all of that. I guess I’m wondering two things:

1. Women that aren’t married or in relationships, do you guys enjoy the fantasy? Is it sexy to anyone not involved? If so, why/why not.

2. Women that are part of a couple, was this your idea at all? In my experience most men want it first and convince their wives. Are there any women in here who wanted it before their husbands?

Thanks!

In my experience, it’s more of a guy thing. Obviously the bull enjoys fucking and some enjoy the dominance of the couple. The wife enjoys being taken by a real man and some enjoy seeing their pathetic husbands turned on and not being able to do anything but watch. The cuck enjoys the masochism and humiliation of it all. I get all of that. I guess I’m wondering two things:

1. Women that aren’t married or in relationships, do you guys enjoy the fantasy? Is it sexy to anyone not involved? If so, why/why not.

2. Women that are part of a couple, was this your idea at all? In my experience most men want it first and convince their wives. Are there any women in here who wanted it before their husbands?

Thanks!

i can tell you about 2nd point my lady gets dream of being in one room with many men an she share the dream with me, now it could be in reality it has happened and she told me as a dream or it is going to happen so that to prepare myself she told me or its just dream nothing else.

i can tell you about 2nd point my lady gets dream of being in one room with many men an she share the dream with me, now it could be in reality it has happened and she told me as a dream or it is going to happen so that to prepare myself she told me or its just dream nothing else.
....huh?

Back