DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

If they are sexually open, love sex, yes they do. My wife plus 4 friends she has now converted tell me all I need to know about horny women becoming addicted to bbc sex. She had another white friend on the verge of being converted, will know this week if friend number 5 is will become as much of an addicted bbc slut as my wife and the other friends she converted that remain very active in the bbc lifestyle since the wife talked them in to trying it out.

I’m addicted to the whole product. Bbc, the charisma, the smell and taste of the chocolatey skin, the power, the confidence, and the skin contrast. Guess only the lucky women that have experienced the black man know exactly what I’m talking about.
My wife says white or black, a good cock is a good cock, she laughs at the addiction replies.

. Same with Susan now years ago. Something change in her after her first and she was never the same after those intense consuming orgasms with her first BBC black man. He was young with lots of stamina and enthusiasm and the sex lasted for hours. It had never been like that for her with orgasm after orgasm. She was left totally exhausted yet strangely fufilled like never before. And feeling so empty needing more of this wonderful sex. Yes she was and has been addicted since then. And she is very happy with the young black men that give her such fufilling sex now.
That's a good place to be in life

Hands down.

As a man. Just seeing my dick go in and out of some white pussy and wet n glossy does something to me.

Color definitely is a factor.

It’s like we look like the yin yang symbol swirling around in bed ☯️

I’ve been told similar that my smell and taste are among some of the favorites.
Not to omit attitude and self assertion
Women love the alpha male. Always.

Also intellect is a big turn on. When a woman finds out you can go deeper with your mind than you can with your dick it’s over for her

My addiction is not for BBC, necessarily... but rather for hung guys who aren't afraid to take what they want... and who work my body until I'm bucking and thrashing in ultimate *******. The majority of white guys I've been with over the years have been duds, with several being amazing. The majority of black guys I've been with have been amazing, with only several being duds.

My addiction is not for BBC, necessarily... but rather for hung guys who aren't afraid to take what they want... and who work my body until I'm bucking and thrashing in ultimate *******. The majority of white guys I've been with over the years have been duds, with several being amazing. The majority of black guys I've been with have been amazing, with only several being duds.
. Suspect that culture plays a big role. Western culture ( and religion ) teaches sex is for procreation so most white guys are focused on ejaculation and quickly. Many black guys are more focused on the conquest of white pussy and savor when the woman begs for more after several orgasms. Not so many years ago it was more difficult for black men to enjoy white pussy so they are well motivated today. And then there is the pleasure and rewards of sex with the white mans wife.

Hands down.

As a man. Just seeing my dick go in and out of some white pussy and wet n glossy does something to me.

Color definitely is a factor.

It’s like we look like the yin yang symbol swirling around in bed ☯️

I’ve been told similar that my smell and taste are among some of the favorites.
Not to omit attitude and self assertion
Women love the alpha male. Always.

Also intellect is a big turn on. When a woman finds out you can go deeper with your mind than you can with your dick it’s over for her
. All true but lots of women now in the hunt for BBC. Good body / endurance helps too. Lots of "cougars" just looking for sex with some hot stud.

One time, with the right guy is all it takes. Once she feels that stretch and that spot gets touched, that has never been touched, it's on and there is no undoing it or going back.
My wife's boyfriend is white but he is very well endowed. The exact words she used after their first time was that he hits a spot I never knew I had. 4 years later they are still together

Back