DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

If your wife has become ADDICTED to big black dick please tell me how it all started !!!
Pam IS addicted to BBC however her preference is for just one BBC! The owner of that BBC is my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, to him also went the privilege of giving her her first ever strange cock, other than my own that is, albeit she was a virgin when we married. The fact that he's black was a bonus! Pam once measured Edwin's endowment during one of their play times @ almost 11 inches long and slightly over 6 inches in circumference at the centre of his shaft! It took almost an hour for him to stretch Pam's love nest sufficiently to accommodate that black monster in its entirety, but accommodate it she did! In retrospect I was, and still am, amazed that he managed to get all that much cock buried into her to his balls! 'Twas a delightful sight to see! Pam was sore for several days afterwards!

Last edited:
I'm sure there are big cocks of all colors BUT for me it's BBC all the way. Yes, it's a size thing but it's also so much more than that. Black men just exude such confidence and power, they don't even need to unzip to have me melting for them. My main Bull is 11in and super thick so I'm a lucky gal.

If your wife has become ADDICTED to big black dick please tell me how it all started !!!
On a beach in the Caribbean with a BBC deep inside her pussy stretching and filling her like she never knew before giving her amazing orgasms. This continued for several days of our vacation. She was never the same afterward and quickly became addicted to BBC.

Took me years to talk wife into taking a black cock. First time I just watched, Second, third and fourth time we double teamed her. She enjoyed her 10"x6" black like I have never seen her before. She was always a one cum and done girl, however the first time she came 5 times and he fucked her for 1 hour, second and third he fucked her for 1 1/2 hours. Fourth time he fucked her for 3 hours nonstop. When he finished she looked at me and said "Now THAT is what I call a good fucking". I got the pie everytime. After that, she would not fuck him again. Said no more, fantasy satisfied. Has not had a black since (damn it).

My wife is addicted to large cock, but not just BBC. She thinks the whole “addicted to BBC” thing is silly.
My wife is of the same opinion. The larger cocks are very important, but so is the man they're attached to. Remember that every race has its share of assholes, but you can usually spot those long before you get to the question of cock size. That's the time to deal with them.

Back