DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

Took me years to talk wife into taking a black cock. First time I just watched, Second, third and fourth time we double teamed her. She enjoyed her 10"x6" black like I have never seen her before. She was always a one cum and done girl, however the first time she came 5 times and he fucked her for 1 hour, second and third he fucked her for 1 1/2 hours. Fourth time he fucked her for 3 hours nonstop. When he finished she looked at me and said "Now THAT is what I call a good fucking". I got the pie everytime. After that, she would not fuck him again. Said no more, fantasy satisfied. Has not had a black since (damn it).
Interesting. And unusual. Perhaps a self image concern

Well, call me shallow but I ALSO want the size thing. I wouldn't want to be with a 5in black man LOL
Not all black men are VWE. Given all the interracial activities , not all black men are pure African genetics these days either. But it all comes down to good or great sex anyway

I'm sure there are big cocks of all colors BUT for me it's BBC all the way. Yes, it's a size thing but it's also so much more than that. Black men just exude such confidence and power, they don't even need to unzip to have me melting for them. My main Bull is 11in and super thick so I'm a lucky gal.
So what else is there beyond the physical / 11 in BBC that turns you on. Control ? Submission ? Dominance ? Stamina ? Endurance ? Persistance ? His Methods ?

My wife is of the same opinion. The larger cocks are very important, but so is the man they're attached to. Remember that every race has its share of assholes, but you can usually spot those long before you get to the question of cock size. That's the time to deal with them.
Important if the wife wants to pursue an LTR with the bull. Sometimes , like parties, its like ships passing in the night and the next day he is gone for good. All that matters ( unless they breed her ). Is that it was good sex for her. ( So she will continue )

EXACTLY the same as my wife. She said there is no match for a big cock if the guy knows what he is doing but the color is not important
Some women like Susan are hooked on the black thing and as long as the guy is " big enough" he doesn't need to be huge. Susan doesn't give white guys a first look nevermind a second look.

Back