DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

If her lover is more than a stranger like a coworker or friend absolutely there’s great chance of real attraction that has been stimulated by good sex.

I feel this is the best scenario for this lifestyle ….myself I want her to her to have a strong desire to be with him … it makes the sex more passionate…. I feel she feels a connection that is closer and closer a fire that started small but is beginning to rage out of control as she fights feelings for him.

the sex usually starts with him being careful and pulling out but then inevitably there is that first time that he stays deep inside releasing his warm fertile seed deep with an unspoken agreement at that moment that they both reached silently without him asking and with her protesting. They both are happy to be at that point .

this is where the sex has turned into closer and closer love making … more and more times staying in …. This is what you want in this lifestyle…. As a husband you’re going to be jerking off knowing she has his seed deep inside and she wants that.
I want a bull to make love to my wife.

Back