DO WOMEN BECOME ADDICTED TO BBC

My white hubby also, love him dearly and would never want to loose him. Still have areas he can't reach and now that they have been touched I long, occasionally, to feel it again.

Thank you for loving your husband and considering his feelings first over your need to orgasm hard. Would just have sent you a PM but couldn’t

I can understand where you and women like you who have a husband that fall's a little short. Are coming from with that. If I post my husband cock picture would you give me your honest opinion of his size he is pretty large especially for a white man or atleast I think so... Are any of y'alls Husbands/BF's Penises as big as my man or maybe even bigger or even close? no offense will be taken I did Ask LOL.

Thank you for loving your husband and considering his feelings first over your need to orgasm hard. Would just have sent you a PM but couldn’t

Took me years to talk wife into taking a black cock. First time I just watched, Second, third and fourth time we double teamed her. She enjoyed her 10"x6" black like I have never seen her before. She was always a one cum and done girl, however the first time she came 5 times and he fucked her for 1 hour, second and third he fucked her for 1 1/2 hours. Fourth time he fucked her for 3 hours nonstop. When he finished she looked at me and said "Now THAT is what I call a good fucking". I got the pie everytime. After that, she would not fuck him again. Said no more, fantasy satisfied. Has not had a black since (damn it).
Since i've been in texas I have always fucked any white women who love BBC! I Love it when the hubby watches or joins in!! even the hubby wants a taste sometimes!!

Attachments

• IMG_0380.JPG
    IMG_0380.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 17
Since i've been in texas I have always fucked any white women who love BBC! I Love it when the hubby watches or joins in!! even the hubby wants a taste sometimes!!
I love making my husband clean a bull with his mouth after he finished inside of me
I have had it done to me often and I loved it!!
not to make it a race thing but it’s really the white cuck husbands place

Pam IS addicted to BBC however her preference is for just one BBC! The owner of that BBC is my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, to him also went the privilege of giving her her first ever strange cock, other than my own that is, albeit she was a virgin when we married. The fact that he's black was a bonus! Pam once measured Edwin's endowment during one of their play times @ almost 11 inches long and slightly over 6 inches in circumference at the centre of his shaft! It took almost an hour for him to stretch Pam's love nest sufficiently to accommodate that black monster in its entirety, but accommodate it she did! In retrospect I was, and still am, amazed that he managed to get all that much cock buried into her to his balls! 'Twas a delightful sight to see! Pam was sore for several days afterwards!
What’s it feel like to know she’s sore and your definitely not getting any? Also after he leaves and all you can do is lay next to her ?

My Wife's not "addicted" to black guy's in particular just the one black guy whose been her regular guy for a few years now. Started when a friend of hers whose very much into black guy's hooked her up with a friend of hers.

If her lover is more than a stranger like a coworker or friend absolutely there’s great chance of real attraction that has been stimulated by good sex.

I feel this is the best scenario for this lifestyle ….myself I want her to her to have a strong desire to be with him … it makes the sex more passionate…. I feel she feels a connection that is closer and closer a fire that started small but is beginning to rage out of control as she fights feelings for him.

the sex usually starts with him being careful and pulling out but then inevitably there is that first time that he stays deep inside releasing his warm fertile seed deep with an unspoken agreement at that moment that they both reached silently without him asking and with her protesting. They both are happy to be at that point .

this is where the sex has turned into closer and closer love making … more and more times staying in …. This is what you want in this lifestyle…. As a husband you’re going to be jerking off knowing she has his seed deep inside and she wants that.

After several times my ex-girlfriend had sex with guys with a BBC she could not cum anymore with smaller cocks she was though used to orgasm with before. In a part of the visual excitement but also because of the physical stimulation into her vagina.

Back