DO WIVES WISH THEIR HUSBAND WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER ANYMORE?

Do wives prefer no more penetrative sex from husband?

• Total voters
You're completely wrong about the interest I've garnered from BLACK MEN on this site. My pm's are loaded with messages from BLACK MEN who want pictures of me, they want to see my lips, butt, feet, and tell me how pretty and feminine I am, they're wanting to know if I swallow cum, if I really let BLACK MEN bareback me, and if we can meet up. And, as much as I enjoy the attention, that is NOT what I am on this site for! I already have a BLACK boyfreind, and I am committed to him, and only him!

The fact is BLACK MEN like white ass!!! So long as you look cute and feminine, you're white, and discreet you'll find no shortage of BLACK COCK! That is the message I want to send to white boys, white women don't want/need them, and their future is feminization. You may think that that is extremely perverted, but it is powerful message, that is gaining traction.

I doubt we will ever be able to agree about this, and I certainly don't want to fight with you. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine, but I really think that the writing is on the wall for white boys, they are being replaced by BLACK MEN, because the simple truth is that they are superior as men, and at this point, women everywhere know it! I think millennials will be the last generation where white couples outnumber couples that are comprised of a BLACK MALE with a white female. This dynamic will continue in that direction from there!

Like it or not, white boys are getting cut out of the equation, and if they want to have sex, they're going to need to do it as women. If your dynamic works well for you, then by all means enjoy it, because in the years to come, it will be extinct.

Probably, people who write mesages to you are white gay dudes, who act like a black men. This site is full of fakes.
And your feminization theory is stupid, bring the facts, studies, research or something to proof this. There is no facts... its just in your head.

Do these black men looks musculine for you? Macron in this picture looks real bad ass :)
Macron.jpg

Bull can be black, can be white or asian... as long as he have big cock. Some people like blondes, some brunets, some ginger... we like black bulls.
Dont be racist, because you showing your hatred against white people, and now you acting like that homeless man who walks on the street with slogan The end is near....

Probably, people who write mesages to you are white gay dudes, who act like a black men. This site is full of fakes.
And your feminization theory is stupid, bring the facts, studies, research or something to proof this. There is no facts... its just in your head.

Do these black men looks musculine for you? Macron in this picture looks real bad ass :)
View attachment 2137750

Bull can be black, can be white or asian... as long as he have big cock. Some people like blondes, some brunets, some ginger... we like black bulls.
Dont be racist, because you showing your hatred against white people, and now you acting like that homeless man who walks on the street with slogan The end is near....

I can't be racist against whites, when I am white! Femininity isn't an intrinsically bad thing, it is the counter balance to Masculinity, and they seek each other out. Early recognition that a major shift is on the horizon doesn't make a person a crazed homeless person holding a sign professing that the "end is near." People used to use checks to pay everything, little by little, year after year, people use them less and less, and soon they won't use them at all!

I am always amused when married white boys getting their wives BLACKED RAW, act like they don't see the obvious Masculinity/Femininity disparity, and that they could just as easily cucked for an Asian, Arab, or something like that, but it just happens to be the case that they do it for BLACK COCK, as if it were a unique preference... WHEN ALL white cuckholding couples have the SAME preference!!! Why do you suppose that is?!

Why do you suppose you never see black women wearing I :blackheart: BWC shirts?! Why does no other race of MAN on Earth have tens of thousands of Women from other races permanantly tattooing their bodies the equivalent of the "Queen of Spades" (QOS) tattoo?! There is no equivalent for men of another race?! Further more, there IS in fact a "Jack of Spades" (JOS) tattoo to be the white boy equivalent of the QOS?! Its odd that there is no Masculinity/Femininity disparity, yet this is the case! White women tattoo themselves because they want BLACK COCK, white boys tattoo themselves because they want BLACK COCK, yet nobody tattoos themselves for white cock, or Asian cock, Hispanic cock... NOPE just BLACK COCK! Entire clothing and jewelry lines devoted to QOS, and assorted BBC paraphernalia, and the exsistance of sites like this one promotion BLACK MEN and white women?! Yet absolutely NOTHING like it for any other interracial pairings?!

Go outside, and see how many white girls you see with BLACK MEN, that will keep you busy, and then try count white boys with black girls... see if you see any at all! You're more likely to see black women with other women, and white boys with other males! But, its just a matter of individual preference, even though everyone's preference is the same?!

It's also interesting that 90% of the NBA is BLACK, and so is 85% of the NFL, despite being on 12% of the population, which is even more shocking when you consider the fact that NBA and NFL players are virtually exclusively taken only from Universities with bachelor degrees, and the percentage of black males with bachelor's degrees is only 7%! But, hey everyone knows guys are better at sports than girls!

In virtually any prison, anywhere in the world where white boys and BLACK MEN are housed together, you see that the BLACK MEN take white boys, turn them out, and make them their wives!!! The opposite thing NEVER happens! Google the report done on this fact it is called "No Escape."

All of this seems pointing in the same direction. Maybe it's all cosmic coincidence, OR... maybe... BLACKS are the physically strongest, and most MASCULINE race, and whites are the most physically beautiful, and FEMININE! I happen to think it is the later!

Absolutely, there are exceptions to everything in life, and races of people are not monoliths. However, generalities exsist because they are by their very nature, they are GENERALLY TRUE!!!

I can't be racist against whites, when I am white! Femininity isn't an intrinsically bad thing, it is the counter balance to Masculinity, and they seek each other out. Early recognition that a major shift is on the horizon doesn't make a person a crazed homeless person holding a sign professing that the "end is near." People used to use checks to pay everything, little by little, year after year, people use them less and less, and soon they won't use them at all!

I am always amused when married white boys getting their wives BLACKED RAW, act like they don't see the obvious Masculinity/Femininity disparity, and that they could just as easily cucked for an Asian, Arab, or something like that, but it just happens to be the case that they do it for BLACK COCK, as if it were a unique preference... WHEN ALL white cuckholding couples have the SAME preference!!! Why do you suppose that is?!

Why do you suppose you never see black women wearing I :blackheart: BWC shirts?! Why does no other race of MAN on Earth have tens of thousands of Women from other races permanantly tattooing their bodies the equivalent of the "Queen of Spades" (QOS) tattoo?! There is no equivalent for men of another race?! Further more, there IS in fact a "Jack of Spades" (JOS) tattoo to be the white boy equivalent of the QOS?! Its odd that there is no Masculinity/Femininity disparity, yet this is the case! White women tattoo themselves because they want BLACK COCK, white boys tattoo themselves because they want BLACK COCK, yet nobody tattoos themselves for white cock, or Asian cock, Hispanic cock... NOPE just BLACK COCK! Entire clothing and jewelry lines devoted to QOS, and assorted BBC paraphernalia, and the exsistance of sites like this one promotion BLACK MEN and white women?! Yet absolutely NOTHING like it for any other interracial pairings?!

Go outside, and see how many white girls you see with BLACK MEN, that will keep you busy, and then try count white boys with black girls... see if you see any at all! You're more likely to see black women with other women, and white boys with other males! But, its just a matter of individual preference, even though everyone's preference is the same?!

It's also interesting that 90% of the NBA is BLACK, and so is 85% of the NFL, despite being on 12% of the population, which is even more shocking when you consider the fact that NBA and NFL players are virtually exclusively taken only from Universities with bachelor degrees, and the percentage of black males with bachelor's degrees is only 7%! But, hey everyone knows guys are better at sports than girls!

In virtually any prison, anywhere in the world where white boys and BLACK MEN are housed together, you see that the BLACK MEN take white boys, turn them out, and make them their wives!!! The opposite thing NEVER happens! Google the report done on this fact it is called "No Escape."

All of this seems pointing in the same direction. Maybe it's all cosmic coincidence, OR... maybe... BLACKS are the physically strongest, and most MASCULINE race, and whites are the most physically beautiful, and FEMININE! I happen to think it is the later!

Absolutely, there are exceptions to everything in life, and races of people are not monoliths. However, generalities exsist because they are by their very nature, they are GENERALLY TRUE!!!

This year we was on vacations in Sweeden and we saw lots of sweedish white men maried with black or asian women. We saw and black men with white ladies, but i wouldn say that it was more often.
Yes in some sports black people are stronger, but in other they are not.

Women love to have sex with black men, because of skin contrast, there is no big contrast with other races. And some taboo aspect also exist.
Watching your wife having fun with a black man, doesnt make you a sissy... There is a lots of swinger clubs where man just watching they wifes fucking with strangers, not all white wifes have BBC fetish. But for some people interracial sex is more exciting than vanila.

Feminine men exist in all races, even black males marching on gay parades and dress like females... you are who you are, its not abaut color of your skin.

Back