DO WIVES WISH THEIR HUSBAND WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER ANYMORE?

Do wives prefer no more penetrative sex from husband?

• Total voters
In a sound marriage, a spouse is an extension of ones self ... a vital part just as a heart or lung. I've been with my significant other 20 years now; I would never betray or treat her with disrespect. It's really concerning to see some of the "attitudes" posters have towards their spouses. Makes you wonder "why" would these people wish to co-exist with each other. Confusing ...
View attachment 821067 View attachment 821068
Right on Mac . Why stay together ?

here's a thought... not everyone feels the same as the great mac

I believe cuck shouldn't have sex with his wife, it's bbc job

100% TRUE!!! There is just no reason for a white boy to penetrate white women, that's what BLACK MEN are for! White wives shouldn't be subjected to suffering through that awkwardness!!! She can't feel her husband inside her anyway, the only sex white boys should have is with BLACK MEN, in a woman's role.

Although my husband and I still make love in other ways, we stopped having penetrative sex nine months ago. It was actually my husband who suggested taking this step, even though I felt a little guilty for continuing to enjoy myself with other cocks while he no longer had access to my pussy. I think that he realized that I should reserve my energy to having sex with those who could fully satisfy me. He also had submissive tendencies and wanted to subordinate his sexual desires to mine. By the way, we do not fully satisfy the target of the OP’s question. We are not white, but Indian Muslim.

Why would you stop having sex with your husband???? IF you have that big of a problem, Then maybe you should leave him. For most couple its a fantasy and that is it. If it becomes anything more maybe you should just get a divorce..
That is a very narrow minded question to say the least. You are very flippant in telling someone to leave him. Just because you are not mature enough and open enough to handle this dynamic, doesn't make it so for others.

That is a very narrow minded question to say the least. You are very flippant in telling someone to leave him. Just because you are not mature enough and open enough to handle this dynamic, doesn't make it so for others.
We are mature enough to handle this and have for 8 plus years. I just can't see the point in staying married if all your gonna do is only have sex with bbc and not your husband and degrade him or what ever. Unless thats his thing then whatever. But i believe in making love to your husband and fucking bbc.

Also i said.... maybe you should leave them. Not leave them. Read the words right.

We are mature enough to handle this and have for 8 plus years. I just can't see the point in staying married if all your gonna do is only have sex with bbc and not your husband and degrade him or what ever. Unless thats his thing then whatever. But i believe in making love to your husband and fucking bbc.

Also i said.... maybe you should leave them. Not leave them. Read the words right.
Once again, your opinion is just that, your opinion. You have no clue the dynamic of other couples so better you worry about your own than to be making disparaging remarks about MAYBE someone should divorce. MAYBE you should worry about your own and leave the rest to those who can handle it.

Once again, your opinion is just that, your opinion. You have no clue the dynamic of other couples so better you worry about your own than to be making disparaging remarks about MAYBE someone should divorce. MAYBE you should worry about your own and leave the rest to those who can handle it.

I agree 100% with you, both with respect to your having sex with only BLACK MEN, and NOT your husband, and you educating others about the proper way for white couples to devote themselves to BLACK MEN, and NOT having sex with their white boy husbands that have NO PLACE with or in vagina! The male sexual roles of white boy husbands has been replaced by BLACK MEN! They are better in every way possible, and white boys have no sexual value to white women!

You sound like a uppity bitch.... haha i can give my opinion when ever i want. Don't like move on, but you can't. God, you must be miserable to be around.

100% TRUE!!! There is just no reason for a white boy to penetrate white women, that's what BLACK MEN are for! White wives shouldn't be subjected to suffering through that awkwardness!!! She can't feel her husband inside her anyway, the only sex white boys should have is with BLACK MEN, in a woman's role.
You should speak for your self, if you dont want have sex with you wife its your own busines, but dont preach what other people should do, and how they should live in their mariage, its not your busines. Not all white men are sissies like you.

You should speak for your self, if you dont want have sex with you wife its your own busines, but dont preach what other people should do, and how they should live in their mariage, its not your busines. Not all white men are sissies like you.

I'm not married, and if I was it would be as a BLACK MAN'S little lilly white wife, I 100% disagree with you, ALL white boys are sissies, that is why you need BLACK MEN to FUCK your wife for you, and there is a thriving sub-culture of white boys across the world who do the same!

I'm not married, and if I was it would be as a BLACK MAN'S little lilly white wife, I 100% disagree with you, ALL white boys are sissies, that is why you need BLACK MEN to FUCK your wife for you, and there is a thriving sub-culture of white boys across the world who do the same!
. Not fair to all the men not just white who have sexual difficulties but allow the wife sexual enjoyment and satisfaction with BBC. More common now that wives have BBC lovers but also have very fufilling lives as white women in their marraiage.

You are sissy, no problem, its your life... Most of black guys on this site just dont care about you.
Some couples enjoy free love, not for humiliation, but because we have one life, and we want to try new things.
Husband love asian girls? ok lets do it... wife love black men? ok she can try it, no problem.. Interesting in BDSM? ok we can try it.
If you enjoy free love, it doesnt mean you are sissy, it means that you dont Think about your wife as your own property.

You are sissy, no problem, its your life... Most of black guys on this site just dont care about you.
Some couples enjoy free love, not for humiliation, but because we have one life, and we want to try new things.
Husband love asian girls? ok lets do it... wife love black men? ok she can try it, no problem.. Interesting in BDSM? ok we can try it.
If you enjoy free love, it doesnt mean you are sissy, it means that you dont Think about your wife as your own property.

You're completely wrong about the interest I've garnered from BLACK MEN on this site. My pm's are loaded with messages from BLACK MEN who want pictures of me, they want to see my lips, butt, feet, and tell me how pretty and feminine I am, they're wanting to know if I swallow cum, if I really let BLACK MEN bareback me, and if we can meet up. And, as much as I enjoy the attention, that is NOT what I am on this site for! I already have a BLACK boyfreind, and I am committed to him, and only him!

The fact is BLACK MEN like white ass!!! So long as you look cute and feminine, you're white, and discreet you'll find no shortage of BLACK COCK! That is the message I want to send to white boys, white women don't want/need them, and their future is feminization. You may think that that is extremely perverted, but it is powerful message, that is gaining traction.

I doubt we will ever be able to agree about this, and I certainly don't want to fight with you. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to mine, but I really think that the writing is on the wall for white boys, they are being replaced by BLACK MEN, because the simple truth is that they are superior as men, and at this point, women everywhere know it! I think millennials will be the last generation where white couples outnumber couples that are comprised of a BLACK MALE with a white female. This dynamic will continue in that direction from there!

Like it or not, white boys are getting cut out of the equation, and if they want to have sex, they're going to need to do it as women. If your dynamic works well for you, then by all means enjoy it, because in the years to come, it will be extinct.

Back