DO WIVES WISH THEIR HUSBAND WOULD NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER ANYMORE?

Do wives prefer no more penetrative sex from husband?

• Total voters
Hey,friend we all agree if this life style keep u happy and healthy together(fuck on).
but remember that most just sexual relationships do'nt lasts long,leaving u only seeking huge black men ,on and on!!

Hey,friend we all agree if this life style keep u happy and healthy together(fuck on).
but remember that most just sexual relationships do'nt lasts long,leaving u only seeking huge black men ,on and on!!

Packs of hunting bbc roaming the landscape...lol...soon they run out of prey and start stalking one another. Sounds like a sissyboi paradise. Good luck with that.

No, just your subconscious talking to you.
:angel:
your penis must be terribly small. you seem to have a great need to overcompensate your short comings with an idiotic sense of being the psychologist you are not. Now... kindly get back under the porch.

Not only was he involved in the decision, he was the one that concluded it was necessary. I felt guilty to tell him that I could not even feel him when he tried to penetrate me. He was/is very perceptive and actually made it much easier for me to cut him off. I cannot speak for others, but our marriage is strong enough to deal with this dynamic in a loving, mature way.

Exactly and imho the best way in that situation. My hub felt the same way and in his own cuck mindset, the way it should be.

your penis must be terribly small. you seem to have a great need to overcompensate your short comings with an idiotic sense of being the psychologist you are not. Now... kindly get back under the porch.
So why did you say your marriage is strong enough? If it's all nice, good and for the better why would it strain your relationship?

You can have a loving relationship and sexually satisfying eachother without penetration. I understand people like to indulge in a kink. And some people like to be humiliated.

When someone wants to be a whore in the bedroom, does not mean she is a whore on the street. If a man likes to feel inadequate it does not mean he is inadequate.

When you mix reality with fantasy and your husband truly is not able to satisfy you sexually, it is understandable people make a comment about that. It seems like you ignore the very real implications feelings of inadequacy have on people. This website is filled with drivel about inferior men. Logically, as this is one of the foundations of this kink.

But ask yourself, how would you feel if your partner truly feels you can not satisfy them?

Not just that his dick is too small to make you orgasm vaginally like someone with a bigger cock might. But no pleasure at all. Not sharing the excitement fucking someone else brings. No shared sexual pleasure.

Your comments come off as loveless and ice cold. And your ad hominems to people commenting on it only contribute to that image.

In a sound marriage, a spouse is an extension of ones self ... a vital part just as a heart or lung. I've been with my significant other 20 years now; I would never betray or treat her with disrespect. It's really concerning to see some of the "attitudes" posters have towards their spouses. Makes you wonder "why" would these people wish to co-exist with each other. Confusing ...
pic_MacNfries&Wife.jpg pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

So why did you say your marriage is strong enough? If it's all nice, good and for the better why would it strain your relationship?

You can have a loving relationship and sexually satisfying eachother without penetration. I understand people like to indulge in a kink. And some people like to be humiliated.

When someone wants to be a whore in the bedroom, does not mean she is a whore on the street. If a man likes to feel inadequate it does not mean he is inadequate.

When you mix reality with fantasy and your husband truly is not able to satisfy you sexually, it is understandable people make a comment about that. It seems like you ignore the very real implications feelings of inadequacy have on people. This website is filled with drivel about inferior men. Logically, as this is one of the foundations of this kink.

But ask yourself, how would you feel if your partner truly feels you can not satisfy them?

Not just that his dick is too small to make you orgasm vaginally like someone with a bigger cock might. But no pleasure at all. Not sharing the excitement fucking someone else brings. No shared sexual pleasure.

Your comments come off as loveless and ice cold. And your ad hominems to people commenting on it only contribute to that image.
If u both are happy with this life style ,that's all fine!!

PointOTE="Twobecomesthree, post: 1013830, member: 87631"]Packs of hunting bbc roaming the landscape...lol...soon they run out of prey and start stalking one another. Sounds like a sissyboi paradise. Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]
Point being u will always seek out black man to fuck
Cause nothing else will fit that hole!!
Just this huge black cock"

You are entitled to your opinion, not to making up your own facts. You haven't a clue what MOST couples do or desire. Always amazes me the level of ignorance people like you have and how you try to mask it with some superior knowledge of what other people want and do.

Where did I state a fact? How is that comment ignorant? All I said is why would you and if it's a problem. Also you are entitled to your view and I don't feel threatened. Lol

Also I do find it funny that the mentally weak get offended so easy and scream ignorance when they can't handle something.

First off moron, there is nothing you can say that is going to offend me. You are simply not relevant in my life.
Secondly, the only mentally weak one here is you and the gene pool you dribbled from. My time is much too valuable to waste it on inbreds like you. End of conversation. :)

First off moron, there is nothing you can say that is going to offend me. You are simply not relevant in my life.
Secondly, the only mentally weak one here is you and the gene pool you dribbled from. My time is much too valuable to waste it on inbreds like you. End of conversation. :)

Ahhh yes, a control freak that is throwing a tantrum. Goes straight for the mindless insults and doesn't mention the point that his first post was completely wrong.

Also yes, your mental psyche is so fragile that I'm sure you were either yelling or stomping your feet while you typed that. Haha

I like having sex with my hubby. Before we posted pics, he joined in (he's straight) and posted himself at one hole or another with the other guy at another end. But now that he takes pics, he waits until after I'm well used and any visitors have left to get his takebacks.

Back