Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Ughhhh!! No body gets it! A thug is a misunderstood dude! He don't run with anybody! He's a man by his own means! A lover of ladies, rough around the edges and is always there to help a homie! He can wear a suit, he can wear jeans, he's just a man with no direct path in life but other than to live it! He may run into some " bulls.hit" but he always comes out unscathed bc he's a fighter, and not always in a negative way, again he's just misunderstood, and bc he's rough around the edges, ppl want to label him as a criminal, a violent person and he can if provoked, but it's not his first choice. I guess "ignorance is bliss", and people love to "judge a book by its cover" but than again that's why y'all are " looking" for bbc on a fantasy site instead of getting your ass out in the real world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Preach! thanks!

Sheeesh lol well aren’t police officers thugs too? LAPD is considered the biggest gang in America. Predominantly a white organization. So maybe you have the word “thug” misconstrued to an older philosophy. I dress rather nicely, but I gave off a “thug” aura. Although I’m beyond enlightened and down to debate what a “thug” actually is when we turn the mirror towards you.

think bigger.

she's full of shiit bro

Ughhhh!! No body gets it! A thug is a misunderstood dude! He don't run with anybody! He's a man by his own means! A lover of ladies, rough around the edges and is always there to help a homie! He can wear a suit, he can wear jeans, he's just a man with no direct path in life but other than to live it! He may run into some " bulls.hit" but he always comes out unscathed bc he's a fighter, and not always in a negative way, again he's just misunderstood, and bc he's rough around the edges, ppl want to label him as a criminal, a violent person and he can if provoked, but it's not his first choice. I guess "ignorance is bliss", and people love to "judge a book by its cover" but than again that's why y'all are " looking" for bbc on a fantasy site instead of getting your ass out in the real world 🤦🏼‍♀️
Straight up facts! You were the ONLY female who understood! Thanks!!

Sheeesh lol well aren’t police officers thugs too? LAPD is considered the biggest gang in America. Predominantly a white organization. So maybe you have the word “thug” misconstrued to an older philosophy. I dress rather nicely, but I gave off a “thug” aura. Although I’m beyond enlightened and down to debate what a “thug” actually is when we turn the mirror towards you.

think bigger.
We sent you a pm

Back