Do white girls prefer black or white men?

For Racist people like you yes !
If you compare as you said White men and Black men . I will give you Donald Trump and Barack Obama .
Most of people knows wich is the most idiot.
White people racist need to say ******* on Black people its how it is.
That's why they needed to put Black men in Slavery to show they are superior . When you are superior you don't need to tonsay you are superior...
Anyway
Keep telling yourself that.

If you dont want the truth dont ask the question geez,Guess I struck a nerve.Im not arguing with anyone,Im here because of the things I appreciate about black men but now the things that repulse me are rearing their ugly head.So so typical.

When you are superior you don't need to tonsay you are superior...

that last part is true. Hey look, let her have her opinion. Safe to say, most women here largely prefer Black men sexually. Although, there are a FEW here who have been in relationships with Black men and they have learned something far far DEEPER than any other woman.

There is a thread on here you would enjoy. It's my favorite thread.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/famous-black-men-married-to-white-women.6659/

Check it out and 'watch' it. constantly updated. That is where society is trending. And it answers Sophie's original question :D

- Peacemaker Mike

Not sure how you expected the response would be anything other than black men when you asked it on an interracial sex website. If you asked the question on a white supremacist web site I think you'd get a different answer.

In reality I think it's probable that most white women prefer white men just as most black men prefer black women. Mixed race couples are becoming more common today and will probably increase in numbers in the future but when you take sex out of the equation most people like to be with people just like themselves. It's not a racist thing- it's just the way it is.
LOL i love your responses.
Jersey, I actually prefer beautiful women. Skin color, ethnicity, nationality, etc... that never concerned me. When I see a gorgeous women i see a GORGEOUS WOMAN. Anyone who let's superficial aspects get in the way of love, romance, and incredible sex is losing in life.

re: Do white girls prefer black or white men?

.....Obviously, I'm interested in the interracial relationships, or I wouldn't be here. However, I question the fairness & biasness of this survey sampling. Afterall, this is a blacktowhite website, specific to blacks dating & having sex with whites ... and leaning heavy to black males & white females. Don't you think you're going to get a better survey that reflects a larger sampling of all white females, or at least a larger majority of white females? All the females coming to this site will mostly be in preference or at least interest of black males
....What if I decided to see how many people preferred football over the other major sports (basketball, baseball, hockey) and I decided to do a similar survey at a football stadium as the fans arrived at the stadium for a football game? What do you think the outcome of that survey would indicate? See what I mean?
.....You might decide to set up a table survey at an entrance to a college, or in a shopping center and ask the same question, and the answers would be much difference. However, maybe you do the exact same survey each year for the next 10 years in the same places and maybe you see your ratio of preferences to black:white change ... THEN, you could say your survey showed a growing interest in white females dating black men.
.....The ONLY THING this survey does is scratch the itch that everyone here already has ... to satisfy their curiousities about interracial relationships.
......gif_ManAtComputer.gif

......PS .... and I have NO CLUE what Mamba is suggesting, above, other than he missed understanding the question.

Last edited:
For Racist people like you yes !
If you compare as you said White men and Black men . I will give you Donald Trump and Barack Obama .
Most of people knows wich is the most idiot.
White people racist need to say ******* on Black people its how it is.
That's why they needed to put Black men in Slavery to show they are superior . When you are superior you don't need to tonsay you are superior...
Anyway
TRue

If you dont want the truth dont ask the question geez,Guess I struck a nerve.Im not arguing with anyone,Im here because of the things I appreciate about black men but now the things that repulse me are rearing their ugly head.So so typical.
I agree with Valleygirl and don't think its fair to attack her. What's the point of needing to decide who is "best" between white men and black men? Isn't that the entire point of something as beautiful as a white couple embracing interracial cuckolding? The white couple can enjoy love, friendship, intimacy, conversation, and the white wife and her black lover can enjoy great sex. It's win win for everybody.

Personally I do think by and large black genes are superior, and it's best if a white couple chooses to have a black man ******* their children, but there's still an unfortunate amount of social stigma on that issue.

I agree with Valleygirl and don't think its fair to attack her. What's the point of needing to decide who is "best" between white men and black men? Isn't that the entire point of something as beautiful as a white couple embracing interracial cuckolding? The white couple can enjoy love, friendship, intimacy, conversation, and the white wife and her black lover can enjoy great sex. It's win win for everybody.

Personally I do think by and large black genes are superior, and it's best if a white couple chooses to have a black man ******* their children, but there's still an unfortunate amount of social stigma on that issue.
So you think I should have a black baby and let my bf raise it? Lol

I admit I do too. I have only ever dated white men. But I have one night stands/hook ups and been fuck buddies with black guys.

I guess I prefer to date white men but have hot no commitment sex with black men?
By your picture you are hot looking and would never have a problem getting any dick.

Back