Do white girls prefer black or white men?

Not sure how you expected the response would be anything other than black men when you asked it on an interracial sex website. If you asked the question on a white supremacist web site I think you'd get a different answer.

Why does it have to be 2 extremes to try and prove a point? :unsure:

it depends on the particular man and not whether he is black or white ... and of course on the daily form of both
Thank you for your words of wisdom. Although, people have preferences, love is love. It has no color. Sometimes, you find yourself enthralled with someone you would have never suspected.

For Racist people like you yes !
If you compare as you said White men and Black men . I will give you Donald Trump and Barack Obama .
Most of people knows wich is the most idiot.
White people racist need to say ******* on Black people its how it is.
That's why they needed to put Black men in Slavery to show they are superior . When you are superior you don't need to tonsay you are superior...
Anyway
I don't think we need to go as far as calling someone racist. It is easy to throw that word around rather than try to understand. People are products of their environment. People only know what they are exposed to. So, if someone is only exposed to black men via television, movies, the news or a specific incident, then a person's view may be skewed. The same for black people towards white. Now, racism exists amongst people of varying colors and hues. However, we should not so quickly jump to that conclusion. When visiting places like India and China people there thought I had to be a basketball player or a rapper in order to travel there. I couldn't just be a black man out there handling his business. From what they've seen in the media, black men were always portrayed in a negative light. So, when a black man is out there who does not fit the stereotype they are surprised. Or assume he is an anomaly.

Here is the truth, black men are by far sexually superior.White men are by far superior as far as intelligence & maturity.

That is like the worse thing I've ever heard said, but fault you none for saying it, so please don't be offended. We started out with regular swinging, but found that it was very rare to find a 4 way match. But with single black men she could be with someone who likes to throw it and throws it well, as I do.

Where you really lost me was the comment about intelligence. My background is military and business, and reading that made the faces of all the amazing, capable and dynamic black men I've worked for, with, and who worked for me, flash before my eyes and it saddened me tremendously.

I will not put people in tidy little boxes that are intended to label or stereotype them. We've met some amazing white guys who were huge. The contrast in color however adds something more to it. Quite frankly, it adds some risk! If she were to get pregnant etc...

I don't think we need to go as far as calling someone racist. It is easy to throw that word around rather than try to understand. People are products of their environment. People only know what they are exposed to. So, if someone is only exposed to black men via television, movies, the news or a specific incident, then a person's view may be skewed. The same for black people towards white. Now, racism exists amongst people of varying colors and hues. However, we should not so quickly jump to that conclusion. When visiting places like India and China people there thought I had to be a basketball player or a rapper in order to travel there. I couldn't just be a black man out there handling his business. From what they've seen in the media, black men were always portrayed in a negative light. So, when a black man is out there who does not fit the stereotype they are surprised. Or assume he is an anomaly.
Lmao,its not the media,its real life experiences and reality.As soon as I hear a black person say racist or racism I lose all interest in listning to another word they have to say and I move on.

Back