Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

The first time my wife's bull made me show him my small penis, I was full of cucky angst. He put his big cock next to mine and had wifey lopk and acknowledge the difference. It wasn't just the size difference, but everything. He had dark coarse pubic hair encircling his manhood, while like my wife, my pubes were shaved smooth. Then there's the glan. He had a nice purple mushroom dickhead while I have a small, uncircumcised head with a long phimosed foreskin. Even wifey admits it looks totally non-threatening, like a baby dick at best, and kind of "gross" at worst.

It was after that I came to the realization that like almost all women, even sissy bottoms want a big, circumcised cock. When Chris (my wife) said, "it's in past the used part", her bull laughed and added, "It gets in where the babies are made". A penis must be able to touch the cervix to make a woman orgasm properly, as I had discovered that a cock has to be long enough to hit my prostate. When it does, usually I don't even have a choice... it makes me give-up my load unvoluntarily. It literally does "fuck the cum out of you". You can't help it.

With others watching as the cum dribbles from the end of your foreskin, they know well that they're witnessing you being "transformed" or "converted" into a bottom. There's really no turning back.

The first time my wife's bull made me show him my small penis, I was full of cucky angst. He put his big cock next to mine and had wifey lopk and acknowledge the difference. It wasn't just the size difference, but everything. He had dark coarse pubic hair encircling his manhood, while like my wife, my pubes were shaved smooth. Then there's the glan. He had a nice purple mushroom dickhead while I have a small, uncircumcised head with a long phimosed foreskin. Even wifey admits it looks totally non-threatening, like a baby dick at best, and kind of "gross" at worst.

It was after that I came to the realization that like almost all women, even sissy bottoms want a big, circumcised cock. When Chris (my wife) said, "it's in past the used part", her bull laughed and added, "It gets in where the babies are made". A penis must be able to touch the cervix to make a woman orgasm properly, as I had discovered that a cock has to be long enough to hit my prostate. When it does, usually I don't even have a choice... it makes me give-up my load unvoluntarily. It literally does "fuck the cum out of you". You can't help it.

With others watching as the cum dribbles from the end of your foreskin, they know well that they're witnessing you being "transformed" or "converted" into a bottom. There's really no turning back.
I agree you can’t unbottom yourself. I tried multiple times and failed miserably. I am what I am.

Tbh there's something super hot about having a small cock and watching your lover with a cock twice or three times the size of yours. Because you know you won't hit the same spots or cause the same pleasure which is why it's so hot. You know you're not supposed to let her do it and it makes you harder than ever so you do it anyway and love every bit of it.

I would say I’ve come to love and accept my lack of Dick , my wife calls it a clit and treats it as such . I feel like it’s a reminder of my status as a cuck/beta/sissy . I’ve learned over the years it is no longer for giving or receiving pleasure , those have shifted to my mouth and my ass . Truthfully there are times I just wish it were gone .

I would say I’ve come to love and accept my lack of Dick , my wife calls it a clit and treats it as such . I feel like it’s a reminder of my status as a cuck/beta/sissy . I’ve learned over the years it is no longer for giving or receiving pleasure , those have shifted to my mouth and my ass . Truthfully there are times I just wish it were gone .
How was your first time with your wife….
Means…. As a small penis guy.. probably u was already conscious about yourself… so… how was ?

What a hoot this one is. Your words have brought a grin. From a female point i can't ever remember a man ever indicating that he was proud to be so small. Please don't take my words as mean or intended to belittle or hurt or offend . When i say grin it's just that i never met a guy who was not proud of his cock whatever the size.
Might i attempt to give some relief to those who have replied.
White5andahalf you should look up average sized male penis, you are right in that category, look up average depth of a woman's vagina 5 to 7inches. your not as small as you think you are
demalejpo at three inches you would indeed fall into the small bracket. Your other problem the two or three thrusts thing, upsetting i understand but i can assure you from experience men with bigger cocks have the same issue, even black men. Size has nothing to do with that issue. I've been told there are treatments for that as well. Get a cock ring it will keep you up and my experience is those who use one properly ejaculate several times and sometimes go for a hour or more non stop.
Please may I talk to you 😭...please don't go black only...please

It was good, I was pretty naive , had just gotten out of a long term marriage, first wife was virgin , so I didn’t fully understand my short comings
How was your first marriages…
I means sexually….

and about second ones… did u talk / be esplicit about your size before have sex or start with pillow talk and stuff like that…

how your wife react… in this very first times…

First wife sex was quickly grew to being rare , every 2 or 3 months . With second wife we talked , and she knew my size , our relationship has been open since we first met and sexually she is very satisfied, just not by me usually.

First wife sex was quickly grew to being rare , every 2 or 3 months . With second wife we talked , and she knew my size , our relationship has been open since we first met and sexually she is very satisfied, just not by me usually.
Nice to hear you talked… I suppose before some
Sexual intercourse….
As a girl/woman she understand in first time “the situation” or she had to “accept” with time ?
How she realize your size ? She was already know or …. How you deal with ?

She had felt me through pants a few times , first time was just oral , and she commented how I was easy on her jaw . She told me she had been with many men and I was very small . But we also agreed that I had a talented tongue and that a relationship was much more then sex . Decided we would try swinging, we did it for about 4 years , but gradually couples rejected us ( me really) so we moved to threesomes , mostly single Dom men . We finally came across a Bull who really taught and guided us into the lifestyle we now live . Her a QoS , me a sissy cuck . He was the one who had her get her tat .

She had felt me through pants a few times , first time was just oral , and she commented how I was easy on her jaw . She told me she had been with many men and I was very small . But we also agreed that I had a talented tongue and that a relationship was much more then sex . Decided we would try swinging, we did it for about 4 years , but gradually couples rejected us ( me really) so we moved to threesomes , mostly single Dom men . We finally came across a Bull who really taught and guided us into the lifestyle we now live . Her a QoS , me a sissy cuck . He was the one who had her get her tat .
Nice…
1) how was your discussion after first oral

2) i suppose many pillow talk (sexually and not) before decide (happy that u do togheter) to swing

3) think was also a difficult moment being rejected from others couples….. and probably pass some “sad” times…

4) I assume right your actual bull is black ?

I don't prefer it at all. I would love to have a big dick to fuck my wifes wonderful pussy. But I have a small one and when she was ******* she told stories about the huge cock that she has fucked and loved it........

Not so sure I prefer it. Give me the choice and I would be hung like a bull. My wife and I have discussed and she’s asked me if it would be different if I were big or at least average in size. Told her it would be in that I would be more active in the sex when other guys were with her. Reality is my satisfaction from being a cuckold is in large part driven by my size and inability to satisfy my wife.

Mine is a strange story, maybe. When dating my wife there was one guy who had all rights to her even of I were right there. I remember the first time exactly. He walked into a bar and she saw him and followed. I sat there fuming and left. She called the next day and apologized but said she would never be able to resist. He had mad big dick energy, had money, handsome..had it all. He didnt want to be married I suppose. He probably had a lot of women clamoring for him. After the first time he would come over sit by us and say hi. He was nice but always made a point of kissing, touching Becka in front of me. He sometimes.would.acrually ask her when she would be home later. I felt so inadequate. i have a small penis and had been teased about it since grade school. Called pencil dick. Im 2.25 long and 2.6 diameter. Once when *******.and fighting about how she made me feel she told me he was.10.5 and as big around as her wrist. This did nothing at first but hurt my feelings, tears wer shed. I was in love with her, wanted to be with her always so had to eat my pain.
She was and is fun, laughs, gorgeous. I told myself that it didnt matter. When we would be doing foreplay and ******* Id ask her about how big, how good of fuck etc. She would tell me all. He was fucking her regularly and I could feel how stretched, sometimes the cool slimy lips. It felt good to be honest. if too loose id have to jo on her lips. This went on for a year i suppose and Jim moved away. She was heart broken of course but was the end of it. We were married, had 6 ******* and have a good life. A few years ago i read some erotica about sph. It was a game changer. I wanted the humiliation again. I started talking to my wife about being too small, she as always says she loves me, not my penis. After some encouraging talk from me she will tell me how small I feel. It just makes me have butterflies! i went so far to take testosterone blockers to stop erections, bought her a toy as big as Jim was, we even named it Jim! lol. Now I will touch her till she wants dick, she gets "jim" out and plunges him to her cervix, a place I can only read about. I am able to run my tiny limp penis into a gaping pussy again. The testosterone blockers are great but added estrogen so little tits, removed facial hair. I can't fuck her anymore, i know it does nothing for her and told her i want it like it was with Jim, that i understand and it will.please me to see her happy. Yes, i for one enjoy or at least found a way to enjoy a micro penis

Attachments

• 20220816_040006.jpg
    20220816_040006.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 20
Back