Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

I was wondering if there are other cuckolds like me that actually like having small dicks? For me its that humiliating feeling I have when I'm trying to fuck a girl. The fact that I have a small limp dick that has trouble getting hard and staying hard trying to penetrate a pussy is just thrilling to me. I've known that I was impotent for about two years now and my current girlfriend suspected as much when we started having sex because I had trouble getting and keeping an erection. Plus the only thing I was ejaculating was weak watery semen that looked more like soapy dishwater. Previous extended chastity from past relationships has reduced my mini weenie my girlfriend's nickname for my penis to 4 inches when erect. I had a few fights with my girl over me seeing a doctor but she eased off a bit when we started using sex toys I even started using a penis sleeve on her. We been monogamous so far but I'm trying to build up the courage get her into cuckolding me. Unlike past girlfriends I actually want to commit to her but only in a cuckold relationship and only if she lets me keep my dick the way it is. I just don't think I could get the same humiliating and emasculating feeling I love from watching a Black Man fuck my girlfriend if I got treated. Besides I don't think its a problem for us a couple unless we were trying to have *******.
I like my tiny penis and i guess my wife does when she cucks me

I was wondering if there are other cuckolds like me that actually like having small dicks? For me its that humiliating feeling I have when I'm trying to fuck a girl. The fact that I have a small limp dick that has trouble getting hard and staying hard trying to penetrate a pussy is just thrilling to me. I've known that I was impotent for about two years now and my current girlfriend suspected as much when we started having sex because I had trouble getting and keeping an erection. Plus the only thing I was ejaculating was weak watery semen that looked more like soapy dishwater. Previous extended chastity from past relationships has reduced my mini weenie my girlfriend's nickname for my penis to 4 inches when erect. I had a few fights with my girl over me seeing a doctor but she eased off a bit when we started using sex toys I even started using a penis sleeve on her. We been monogamous so far but I'm trying to build up the courage get her into cuckolding me. Unlike past girlfriends I actually want to commit to her but only in a cuckold relationship and only if she lets me keep my dick the way it is. I just don't think I could get the same humiliating and emasculating feeling I love from watching a Black Man fuck my girlfriend if I got treated. Besides I don't think its a problem for us a couple unless we were trying to have *******.
It's not a choice

No. I have hated my penis ever since PE showers in high school. I'm not even that small - 4 1/2 inches. But the big boys always bullied me and worse.

I expect that deep down, when we were young boys, we wanted a big cock but over the years you become what you become and now it sort of suits us and gives us even deeper feelings of being pathetic, useless, inferior, beta, which weirdly we like.

No, I'm not happy. I would have preferred to have a big cock and satisfy my wife but unfortunately this is not the case and there is nothing I can do about it. For this reason I've accepted myself and my penis and there is no reason why my wife has to suffer because of it and this is why we started this lifestyle.
It's not always easy to see our bull fucking my wife but seeing her so happy and satisfied helps me a lot.

As a sisicuckold myself almost 2 inches and totally limp for 20 yrs now I to find this extreme exciting I love the small limp dic humiliation and being compared to black men's massive penis

Back