Do some black guys not liking being called "BBC"

Thank-you.

I know some guys like being regarded as a bbc as a alpha thing but I know some also do find it cringey as I've read on multiple sites. What would you be like to be referred as if say a white women or wife was seeking a black guy ?

Of course , how many guys like being called a big prick. Cock, prick , dick all often used in a derogatory manner. I like wanker British origin not usually a complement. The color of ones skin does not remove the often negative connotation. Some things are better left to the people involved. I mean if your lovers he may love you calling him big cock and you may like him calling you big titty But to address perfect strangers with that type of label, poor manners to say the least. We all have names, Obviously if advertising the name unknown looking for a black man to me much better. The BBC thing better used in captions or descriptions of events than a label for a real person.

It's just slang.

It's not formal.

It isn't literal.

Just like bitch, bull, flame, freak, slut, broad, honey, knockout, hot number, 10, stud, stag, vixxen, fox, fine ass, hot dish, sex kitten, peach, bunnie, cookie, doll face, bombshell, sexpot, cum bucket, stud muffin, centrefold, pin-up, black cock slave...and so on and so on

Many of the times it's just short form. Instead of saying, "that's a well engineered, aesthetically pleasing vehicle you have there"...."nice ride" says it all.

It's normal. It's language. It's what makes us human.

Also, Context is everything.

When it's said, where it's said, how it's said, by whom it's said, to whom it's said

Shouldn't offend anyone where it's not meant to offend

Never thought I'd find such things offending bulls men who willingly share their sexual prowess for mutual favour and pleasure of other women and/couples

I don't get people who are super sensitive to it, but if you are, I guess it's best you put it out there...because people will call you anything and everything (within limits) that may be dirty (I don't mean unbathed or smelling or full of mud/soil/dirt) and is a common turn on for many

I guess if you don't like it, makes sense that you shouldn't do the same, or always find out before calling anyone anything other than their name.

Each to his own I guess.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back