Do other women here enjoy going shameless when far from home?

It's been some time now, since we started having sex with other than our husbands, that my best friend and I enjoy some weekends when we go wild, at least once every two months or so. We book a pair of rooms, drive to a nearby city, and spend the weekend partying hard.
The fact is, I guess anyone who saw me in my everyday's environment could hardly recognize me in that situation. My friend and I, the usual model wifes, change our outfits, dressing like sluts, behave like sluts, and enjoy being watched playing the dirty girls. We love to dance sexy, even rubbing against each other, and catching furtive glances. We are assertive, making our moves on the men we may like (always black or dark latinos) and don't care much about doing truly dirty things even in places where we can be caught red-handed (like giving a blowjob in an alley, or ending having sex in the toilets of a disco). We can be quite venturous and open for new experiences and situations.
Then, on sunday, we drive back home and turn back to our daily life. Our husbands know whe go out, they don't know the details about our misbehaviour, though they could suspect anything. They're not comfortable, but they put up with it.
For me it's something quite rewarding, not only because of the fun and sex I can have, but also because it's like temporarily setting free something that I usually have to keep hidden inside. And feeling desired and like a sex goddes is so rewarding for my self esteem and that of my friend.
Sadly, with the current health crises, we've had to stop these practices, but we don't see when we'll be free to retake our girly fun weekends, soon I hope.
I was wondering if other women enjoy going wild when in a different environment, and what their thoughts are.
Kisses.
I have a normal life when I'm not being a slut. Am a healthcare executive, but after hours on weekends, it's all about sex.

It's been some time now, since we started having sex with other than our husbands, that my best friend and I enjoy some weekends when we go wild, at least once every two months or so. We book a pair of rooms, drive to a nearby city, and spend the weekend partying hard.
The fact is, I guess anyone who saw me in my everyday's environment could hardly recognize me in that situation. My friend and I, the usual model wifes, change our outfits, dressing like sluts, behave like sluts, and enjoy being watched playing the dirty girls. We love to dance sexy, even rubbing against each other, and catching furtive glances. We are assertive, making our moves on the men we may like (always black or dark latinos) and don't care much about doing truly dirty things even in places where we can be caught red-handed (like giving a blowjob in an alley, or ending having sex in the toilets of a disco). We can be quite venturous and open for new experiences and situations.
Then, on sunday, we drive back home and turn back to our daily life. Our husbands know whe go out, they don't know the details about our misbehaviour, though they could suspect anything. They're not comfortable, but they put up with it.
For me it's something quite rewarding, not only because of the fun and sex I can have, but also because it's like temporarily setting free something that I usually have to keep hidden inside. And feeling desired and like a sex goddes is so rewarding for my self esteem and that of my friend.
Sadly, with the current health crises, we've had to stop these practices, but we don't see when we'll be free to retake our girly fun weekends, soon I hope.
I was wondering if other women enjoy going wild when in a different environment, and what their thoughts are.
Kisses.
Very hot, but I hope you don't bring home an STD for your unsuspecting husbands.

no need for toys when she gets real dick? She has had them come to her hotel room after the daily conference is over and then will have another one up to her room in the evening on the same day.
I meant like a princess plug

My wife enjoys being a little more public when we are away. She has a FWB in Vegas who is twenty years younger. She lives to be in a bar/lounge with me before he arrives so anyone observant know we are a couple. Then when her young athletic bull arrives she hugs and gives him a passionate kiss. They usually chat and make out before leaving for the room arm in arm.

Kisses.
thats what girls weekends are made for, escaping the cold of the northeast to a warmer climate in February or March we always manged to find some fun

I tell you something: Only dangling my heels while sitting on a bar-chair is a selection: Most guys will not connect but these guys are not the "target". The remaining guys are mostly able to fuck me like I need it in such situation: Hard, nor mercy and no questions after(!) the happy our - close the door and go. :)

fuck you like you want it...
hard. no mercy. no questions.
just fuck you hard.

perfect

Quite some time ago, when my wife was opposed to playing with anyone, she used to go out with friends or her sister. Of course, they always said it was just them drinking and dancing with each other, but I had been told by others that they were all very flirtatious when they were out and were usually surrounded by guys. She went to cancun with her sister once to a beach resort for 5 days. They described the trip as “very relaxing and quiet”. One day when her sister was over she left her phone on the table while they were in the bedroom talking. I picked it up and scrolled through her pictures. There were several from Cancun of the 2 of them partying at Senior Frogs and Congo Bongo. I also found a few videos that were interesting. A couple of them showed her making out with a young college age guy as he felt her up, with another guy lifting her short skirt above her ass...which was totally bare without even a gstring on.

I later asked her about it and she explained it was because they were far from home, where nobody knew them and they just wanted to party and get a little crazy. She swore that’s as far as it went, but admitted the attention from the hot young guys did excite her. This was really the beginning of everything for us.

Quite some time ago, when my wife was opposed to playing with anyone, she used to go out with friends or her sister. Of course, they always said it was just them drinking and dancing with each other, but I had been told by others that they were all very flirtatious when they were out and were usually surrounded by guys. She went to cancun with her sister once to a beach resort for 5 days. They described the trip as “very relaxing and quiet”. One day when her sister was over she left her phone on the table while they were in the bedroom talking. I picked it up and scrolled through her pictures. There were several from Cancun of the 2 of them partying at Senior Frogs and Congo Bongo. I also found a few videos that were interesting. A couple of them showed her making out with a young college age guy as he felt her up, with another guy lifting her short skirt above her ass...which was totally bare without even a gstring on.

I later asked her about it and she explained it was because they were far from home, where nobody knew them and they just wanted to party and get a little crazy. She swore that’s as far as it went, but admitted the attention from the hot young guys did excite her. This was really the beginning of everything for us.
Where in Texas do you live?

Kisses.
I normally would say that cheating is never a good thing. But your husbands surely know something's up. So yeah, go for it. Sounds like major massive fun. Dirty girls. Every man's fantasy.

She's on her way to more than that I think. She wants to be attractive to younger guys

I normally would say that cheating is never a good thing. But your husbands surely know something's up. So yeah, go for it. Sounds like major massive fun. Dirty girls. Every man's fantasy.

"Dirty girls. Every man's fantasy."
💦💦💦 sorry. Hope I didn't get any on you :D

Back