Do other women here enjoy going shameless when far from home?

It's been some time now, since we started having sex with other than our husbands, that my best friend and I enjoy some weekends when we go wild, at least once every two months or so. We book a pair of rooms, drive to a nearby city, and spend the weekend partying hard.
The fact is, I guess anyone who saw me in my everyday's environment could hardly recognize me in that situation. My friend and I, the usual model wifes, change our outfits, dressing like sluts, behave like sluts, and enjoy being watched playing the dirty girls. We love to dance sexy, even rubbing against each other, and catching furtive glances. We are assertive, making our moves on the men we may like (always black or dark latinos) and don't care much about doing truly dirty things even in places where we can be caught red-handed (like giving a blowjob in an alley, or ending having sex in the toilets of a disco). We can be quite venturous and open for new experiences and situations.
Then, on sunday, we drive back home and turn back to our daily life. Our husbands know whe go out, they don't know the details about our misbehaviour, though they could suspect anything. They're not comfortable, but they put up with it.
For me it's something quite rewarding, not only because of the fun and sex I can have, but also because it's like temporarily setting free something that I usually have to keep hidden inside. And feeling desired and like a sex goddes is so rewarding for my self esteem and that of my friend.
Sadly, with the current health crises, we've had to stop these practices, but we don't see when we'll be free to retake our girly fun weekends, soon I hope.
I was wondering if other women enjoy going wild when in a different environment, and what their thoughts are.
Kisses.

And how wild you go? Do you feel special when doing it? What are your thoughts when in that situation?
We meet them in the clubs usually ,and use them to have fun. How wild? i am not sure. Sometimes we have sex with more then one man with example two of us . two of us goes usually bareback. ...Forgot to write about toughts.. in the night like queens , and in the morning litlle bit scared...

Well, when I am not in my "home-section" it is (Corona - it was) always a kick for me to wear slutty things and flirt very aggressive.
Yeah, some guys might think crap of you, some feel overwhelmed when a woman flirts agressively with them... For me and my friend feels so empowering acting like that... And the good thing is that guys who respond are usually so self confident, and great in bed!

We meet them in the clubs usually ,and use them to have fun. How wild? i am not sure. Sometimes we have sex with more then one man with example two of us . two of us goes usually bareback. ...Forgot to write about toughts.. in the night like queens , and in the morning litlle bit scared...
Sounds like you have your fun, wonderful. About the next morning, I guess it can be hard and for us at first it was a bit, but in the end fear and remorse disappear and only the good things remain, at least in our experience.

Yeah, some guys might think crap of you, some feel overwhelmed when a woman flirts agressively with them... For me and my friend feels so empowering acting like that... And the good thing is that guys who respond are usually so self confident, and great in bed!
I tell you something: Only dangling my heels while sitting on a bar-chair is a selection: Most guys will not connect but these guys are not the "target". The remaining guys are mostly able to fuck me like I need it in such situation: Hard, nor mercy and no questions after(!) the happy our - close the door and go. :)

Sounds like you have your fun, wonderful. About the next morning, I guess it can be hard and for us at first it was a bit, but in the end fear and remorse disappear and only the good things remain, at least in our experience.
Yes we have much fun , and we enjoy our free time. We organize it few times a year. On the end wea ll feel good ,and make that trips again and again.Only one girl abandoned, because she find good man for future husbandt.

It's been some time now, since we started having sex with other than our husbands, that my best friend and I enjoy some weekends when we go wild, at least once every two months or so. We book a pair of rooms, drive to a nearby city, and spend the weekend partying hard.
The fact is, I guess anyone who saw me in my everyday's environment could hardly recognize me in that situation. My friend and I, the usual model wifes, change our outfits, dressing like sluts, behave like sluts, and enjoy being watched playing the dirty girls. We love to dance sexy, even rubbing against each other, and catching furtive glances. We are assertive, making our moves on the men we may like (always black or dark latinos) and don't care much about doing truly dirty things even in places where we can be caught red-handed (like giving a blowjob in an alley, or ending having sex in the toilets of a disco). We can be quite venturous and open for new experiences and situations.
Then, on sunday, we drive back home and turn back to our daily life. Our husbands know whe go out, they don't know the details about our misbehaviour, though they could suspect anything. They're not comfortable, but they put up with it.
For me it's something quite rewarding, not only because of the fun and sex I can have, but also because it's like temporarily setting free something that I usually have to keep hidden inside. And feeling desired and like a sex goddes is so rewarding for my self esteem and that of my friend.
Sadly, with the current health crises, we've had to stop these practices, but we don't see when we'll be free to retake our girly fun weekends, soon I hope.
I was wondering if other women enjoy going wild when in a different environment, and what their thoughts are.
Kisses.
Another one of those long stories from an unverified user.

Definitely enjoy a girl's weekend out. Like you said the world is a small place and if you party locally you always seem to find those people that know you. Not only that but on more than one occasion out with friends a curious husband has shown up and logged complaints or invited himself to monitor the situation. So much better to get with some friends and get a few hours away. Then you can go out and cut loose and get rid of a bunch of stress and have a bunch of fun. Choose a new name, do some things outside of your comfort zone, make some bad decisions, and at the end of a few days pay the bill and go home.

Kisses.
i think wives need a little diversion from their everyday life.

Definitely enjoy a girl's weekend out. Like you said the world is a small place and if you party locally you always seem to find those people that know you. Not only that but on more than one occasion out with friends a curious husband has shown up and logged complaints or invited himself to monitor the situation. So much better to get with some friends and get a few hours away. Then you can go out and cut loose and get rid of a bunch of stress and have a bunch of fun. Choose a new name, do some things outside of your comfort zone, make some bad decisions, and at the end of a few days pay the bill and go home.
I wish i could do that !

Back