Do other women here enjoy going shameless when far from home?

I pack a "care package" when so goes on her business trips. Matching bra and panties, thigh high stockings, her black leather collar and a princess plug. She seems to appreciate it.

Well, when I am not in my "home-section" it is (Corona - it was) always a kick for me to wear slutty things and flirt very aggressive.
Dann solltest Du dich mir mal zeigen, welche geile Kleidung Du auch mal morgens trägst und dann außer Haus gehst und ich Dich beobachten kann und dann Dich entsprechend verfolge und Dich stilvoll versaut anspreche und Dir meine Aufwartung mache.

It's been some time now, since we started having sex with other than our husbands, that my best friend and I enjoy some weekends when we go wild, at least once every two months or so. We book a pair of rooms, drive to a nearby city, and spend the weekend partying hard.
The fact is, I guess anyone who saw me in my everyday's environment could hardly recognize me in that situation. My friend and I, the usual model wifes, change our outfits, dressing like sluts, behave like sluts, and enjoy being watched playing the dirty girls. We love to dance sexy, even rubbing against each other, and catching furtive glances. We are assertive, making our moves on the men we may like (always black or dark latinos) and don't care much about doing truly dirty things even in places where we can be caught red-handed (like giving a blowjob in an alley, or ending having sex in the toilets of a disco). We can be quite venturous and open for new experiences and situations.
Then, on sunday, we drive back home and turn back to our daily life. Our husbands know whe go out, they don't know the details about our misbehaviour, though they could suspect anything. They're not comfortable, but they put up with it.
For me it's something quite rewarding, not only because of the fun and sex I can have, but also because it's like temporarily setting free something that I usually have to keep hidden inside. And feeling desired and like a sex goddes is so rewarding for my self esteem and that of my friend.
Sadly, with the current health crises, we've had to stop these practices, but we don't see when we'll be free to retake our girly fun weekends, soon I hope.
I was wondering if other women enjoy going wild when in a different environment, and what their thoughts are.
Kisses.
 As often as possible

Back