Do other women have a desire to be bred by a strong black man?

If we could find the right guy we would allow it 1. Because biracial babies are really cute 2. We want a black baby 3. We want another baby in general 4. We would treat the baby as our own no matter what anyone says
It is your own . Your not doing anything that your not supposed to do. He should see them as his . They belong to the husband as well because you are legally married.

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
I’m very aroused by it all. I’m late 40s but I’m good shape. And black men are now the alohas and csn impregnate white women ar older sge now. I love the science behind it all. I could go on and on.

I'm interested in it. We've basically come to the conclusion if cuck can't knock me up again (he's got low fertility) that we both would want a black man to do it - and of course we'd take on full responsibility for it. Time will tell
Love how is white wives are ******* witb the truth. And it is. White men semen is inferior and his dick only goes half way. It’s just science. And l I hear so many wives say same thing. He has been trying to impregnate for ages. And now doing IVF. U never black man in those clinics ??? But we now know who the slohas is. And we are hardwired to breed with the alpha. Just adding to what u said. Just love how white wives gf. Are such such bitches to white men. And the more we are. The more the get off too. Tell me I’m lying. Anyhow.

I've always had a fascination with the concept of being bred by a strong black man and nurturing his baby. Up until my husband passed away recently he was always against the idea. However now that I'm on my own again and still very fertile the excitement of this interest remains strong, especially when I'm looking at this site or come across artwork like John Perkins' comic strips and candid photographs portraying women experiencing the joy of pregnancy with beautiful black men.

Is there anyone here who shares this enduring curiosity? I find the idea to be quite intriguing. Love to hear if other women share this desire or if there are men who enjoy breeding white women to spread their dominance and beauty?
Perfect 😍 wish so badly you Was carrying my black baby in your huge belly

My wife has selected her bull that she wants to breed her and is starting the breeding process soon

Back