Do Older White Women Like Younger Bbc?

I've only met a few older white women individuals between my 20s & 30s with mixed results. Some experiences worked out quite well, others not so much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've yet to have a truly negative outcome from a encounter with a older white woman. It occurred only after I didn't want to have sex with her as "hers". She had a boyfriend I didn't know about during the time we were fuckin. She threatened me with telling him about us. I heard her threat clearly, I still ain't bowing down or surrendering to anyone like that. Never that. She told him. I saw him at a bar I didn't even knew we both went to lol, he stepped up and asked. I said yeah, you're not taking that personal from me to you, are you? He couldn't say yes to that and not heard himself sound.... wrong. He walked away looking at me. I thought he was plotting for later. Never saw him again.

Reactions: wit
It is one hundred percent likely
😂😂 I'm an asshole laughing at this! But it feels so good 🤣🤣. I sometimes have been that much more motivated to beat up a snow bunny's pussy knowing that I'm infuriating some ignorant white male or female but the later is rarer! I stress the 'ignorant' ones. There's no hate in my heart towards any race. I don't think hate defeats hate. It has to be something good. And white women.... they're sex and pervertedness matches BBC studs like pb and jelly😁🔥😈

😂😂 I'm an asshole laughing at this! But it feels so good 🤣🤣. I sometimes have been that much more motivated to beat up a snow bunny's pussy knowing that I'm infuriating some ignorant white male or female but the later is rarer! I stress the 'ignorant' ones. There's no hate in my heart towards any race. I don't think hate defeats hate. It has to be something good. And white women.... they're sex and pervertedness matches BBC studs like pb and jelly😁🔥😈
you should read some of my content and comments

Back