Do Older White Women Like Younger Bbc?

I am a white male living in eastern Europe. In my twenties I have slept with numerous women at least 15 years sometimes even 30 years older then me. I think IT's kind of a similar thing here ín eastern Europe tó fuck a very young Man than ín western parts tó fuck a BBC. Both are taboo.

I love getting seeded by young black men and especially taking virginities. I enjoy their enthusiasm and their not wasting time in giving their nut. 🥵🖤
The only difficult thing about young guys fresh out of high school is that they often can’t furnish test results.
It can be tough as a young guy competing with older guys, its nice you give them a good place to cum.

I'm 23 and most of the people who turn me down is because of my age. But its great when you find the people who are into it and appreciate it

Last edited:
like many on here, i really am not fixated on age per se, as long as they are at least 21, and have the maturity to be a responsible adult. i have had as young as 21 and as old as 64, both bring something different to the mix...and i am the happy recipient, lol
Fucking hot!

Reactions: wit
Back