Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
My first wife was a very demanding woman and always wanted things to go her way when married to me, yet she had a black co worker who became a fuck buddy. Anytime she was bored or upset would hang with him he wasn't looking for a girlfriend just free white pussy. She would met him and hang out and get screwed and never think about it he even got her to help him get weed.

Wait until he takes you to a club dancing, makes you leave the panties and bra at home, then has you bend over on the dance floor just enough, so he can shove his cock into you. Then makes you raise back up and grind against him until he cums in you, on a crowed dance floor. Everyone knows what the two of you are doing.
Wow, Sarah, you must have been ecstatic when he took you like that in a crowded club. Reading this made me feel happy for you. I'm wondering if you'd do it again? Knowing he wanted to do you again in the same club, would you go, with nothing on underneath, and let him have you exactly like before? Would you ever do it with a different BBC that you liked? I doubt anyone missed what was happening and suspect every man in the club wished you were his girlfriend. You're gorgeous, by the way.

Last edited:
Wow, Sarah, you must have been ecstatic when he took you like that in a crowded club. Reading this made me feel happy for you. I'm wondering if you'd do it again? Knowing he wanted to do you again in the same club, would you go, with nothing on underneath, and let him have you exactly like before? Would you ever do it with a different BBC that you liked? I doubt anyone missed what was happening and suspect every man in the club wished you were his girlfriend. You're gorgeous, by the way.
I have done it several times for him at the same club. Usually I'll end up with another man trying to grind against me from the front and squeezing my breast.

Back