Do most white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

Do white women prefer to submit to their Black Bulls?

• Definitely - fuck me when, where, however you want

Votes: 479 91.6%
  • No.

Votes: 44 8.4%

• Total voters
10269973_1475384562590252_1807471409_n.jpg I am 110% submissive and do everything to the BBC pleasure from start to finish for a night I dress as they wish from head to toe and do my make up and hair to please them and do whatever they tell me to where ever they tell to do and i dont want any form of romance

Last edited:
Just givin the ladies a chance to answer this one.

Naturally dominant and aggressive here and have been forever. I know what I like and I'm not afraid to go after it.

What do you think ladies? If you have a strong, dominant Black Bull, you want him to take and do as he pleases with you?

That's the problem is that a lot of guys think being aggressive is the same as dominant and it's not.
Being dominant is being confident and secure in yourself whilst being aggressive is feigning confidence by pretending to be secure in yourself. The first is a turn ON, the latter is a complete turn OFF.
But being submissive to a well hung black Dom and pleasing him is a total turn on.

Wow, Sarah, you must have been ecstatic when he took you like that in a crowded club. Reading this made me feel happy for you. I'm wondering if you'd do it again? Knowing he wanted to do you again in the same club, would you go, with nothing on underneath, and let him have you exactly like before? Would you ever do it with a different BBC that you liked? I doubt anyone missed what was happening and suspect every man in the club wished you were his girlfriend. You're gorgeous, by the way.
that is really hot,and for me......yes i would let him have me like that again,as long as he is bare into me

For us her submissiveness is a matter of "up to a point." She loves to please her partner and will go to great lengths to do so, trying her best to let him take the lead as to positions, dirty talk and responding to it, even dressing per his request. At the same time there are lines, as in the idea of anal freaks her out so she's sub but not giving her ass up. Anything else is more not wanting to make decisions and enjoying the flow of the moment, following her lover's lead.

The other part of submissiveness that comes up as we play together (I watch) is despite what you may read here in my case I am not sub, nothing close do it. Not interested in creampies or touching another man in any way other than a handshake. Love to watch though, and say and do what you want with Ann, but leave me out of the conversation. Not into comparisons or humiliation. If you can fuck her much better than me, show her, no need to talk about it.

A Dom who treats her with respect at the same time would be amazed at how much she would go along with though.

Back