Do many guys just go and ask white women to fuck?

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
Hi all.

Genuine question have the bulls on here ever genuinely have just walked up to a couple or woman on here own and just straight up asked to fuck them? Either in normal everyday life or when out at a bar or something?

And the women cuck couples, has this ever happened to you?

my guess is no. That's not what people normally do or what would be expected or welcomed. A good way to earn a slap on your face from a woman, if she's on her own, or a broken nose bone, if she's with a guy. Both embarrassing and unhealthy. Better step up your seduction game. ;) Not even Women who are "open to play" and giving hints by showing lifestyle symbols like an anklet or QoS mean an invitation for just any other guy or they would want to be approached or treated like whores. Be respectful.

We are at Caliente the clothing optional/ swingers resort near Tampa. We are here for two weeks then going to Splash in Atlanta.

On Saturday night I was sitting next to my husband in the conversation pool about midnight. A good looking young black guy started talking to me. He was standing between my legs. I was aware that his hard cock was touching my pussy. He said, May I? I nodded and he pushed his cock inside me. My husband was talking to the girl next to him. He noticed the water movement. He reached down and felt my pussy. He was shocked that a guy I met 2 minutes before was fucking me.

I loved it! We've been in the lifestyle for a long time. I know this will freak some of you out, but I love spontaneous sex. As one post mentioned, women are taking more control of their sex lives. There is no need to play shy. I know what I want, and I'm not afraid to go for it.

I have asked to join a couple at swing parties in the past. But its not like you rush at them. You make eye contact say hello.. Talk.... Compliment her see if there is even a glimpse of interest and then ask to play.. I have gotten a few no's but mostly a yes. Even a few no's came back later because of the way I approached them. And we played later that night because they had a not so good round in a room with a yes they had earlier. So be respectful at all times.

We are at Caliente the clothing optional/ swingers resort near Tampa. We are here for two weeks then going to Splash in Atlanta.

On Saturday night I was sitting next to my husband in the conversation pool about midnight. A good looking young black guy started talking to me. He was standing between my legs. I was aware that his hard cock was touching my pussy. He said, May I? I nodded and he pushed his cock inside me. My husband was talking to the girl next to him. He noticed the water movement. He reached down and felt my pussy. He was shocked that a guy I met 2 minutes before was fucking me.

I loved it! We've been in the lifestyle for a long time. I know this will freak some of you out, but I love spontaneous sex. As one post mentioned, women are taking more control of their sex lives. There is no need to play shy. I know what I want, and I'm not afraid to go for it.
I have always been attracted to women who know what they want, I love aggressive, take charge women

Never in the real world. Pretty sure I wouldn't anyways, I'd be too busy trying to process what just happened! Only at a swingers club could I imagine this being a normal question. Had a few guys DM me here and that's fine. Prefer to at least interact a little bit though...

On a trip to Hedo II an older white guy bluntly asked me if I wanted to fuck, I thought it was rude even for Hedo and simply said no thanks.

On another trip to Hedo there was a very well hung white guy that I had spoken with a few times on the beach. I was in the nude pool headed to the bar for another ******* and saw him in front of me heading the same direction. I thought I would give him a little surprise so I swam up to him under water & slid my hand up his leg. He pulled me up out of the water, gave me a really hard kiss on the lips and said, I'm gonna fuck you tonight what room are you in. He and my hubby tag teamed me for 2 hours that night, it was a great night at Hedo!!!

The only other place it has happened is when we're playing around in an adult theater/arcade, not really surprising for guys to ask when you're already getting fucked by strangers in a public place. Most of the time they ask my hubby if they can fuck me which is great because he is the man that decides who gets to fuck me and who doesn't.

On a trip to Hedo II an older white guy bluntly asked me if I wanted to fuck, I thought it was rude even for Hedo and simply said no thanks.

The last time we were at Hedo our room was 3 doors from the nude pool. We went back to our room after the entertainment shut down. My husband walked out to the pool to get us a *******. A girl asked him if he had a lite for her joint. He said he had one in the room. She walked back with him. I was laying on the bed naked reading. I was shocked when she fell naked in top of me. I like girls but the introduction was a little abrupt!y husband lit her joint. Then she kissed him and said if you want to fuck me I'll be in the hot tub.

I.thought it was a little rude, but my husband, not so much!

The last time we were at Hedo our room was 3 doors from the nude pool. We went back to our room after the entertainment shut down. My husband walked out to the pool to get us a *******. A girl asked him if he had a lite for her joint. He said he had one in the room. She walked back with him. I was laying on the bed naked reading. I was shocked when she fell naked in top of me. I like girls but the introduction was a little abrupt!y husband lit her joint. Then she kissed him and said if you want to fuck me I'll be in the hot tub.

I.thought it was a little rude, but my husband, not so much!
Hedo is the most fun place on earth. When it comes to sex anything and everything can happen there & probably already has!

Back