Do like to being called a bbc slut?

The term slut can be used as a degrading term or as a term of endearment. Used as a term of endearment I have no problem being called a slut.

Behind closed doors and most especially in the bedroom I want to act like a slut and be treated like a slut, his slut, so yes call me a slut,.

Last edited:
When I am deep inside that pussy stretching her and making her cum over and over again I always find time whisper in her ear how much of a little slut she is, and how much I like it. I tell her how much I like using her like a whore by myself or with my friends whether we are alone or when hubby is watching and how much it turns me on knowing that once I'm done using her, stretching her, and filling her up, then her hubby is going to take his turn making love to his lovely wife whose a black cock slut! ❤♠️😎

See I love to give hubby's a report on how slutty and satisfying his whore wife was. How great she sucked my big black cock and how she took a good pounding like a good little slut, but she needs to let me fuck her tight ass more and you should convince her to give her ass up more! Every slut can be sluttier and every whore can be more of one and it's the bulls job to bring it out of them! ♠️😎
Very kind of you to give the hubby's a report on how slutty and satisfying his whore wife was. How great she sucked your big black cock and how she took a good pounding like a good little slut. Some men enjoy telling me what a good cocksucker is while their cocks are still fucking in her mouth and how much of a cock craving slut she is while they are still fucking her. Naturally hearing how much they enjoy using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump excites me and my white teenie weenie twitches and leaks pre-cum.

My wife gets excited when call her a slut, dirty slut, cunt, whore, cocksucker, filthy cocksucker, fuck pig, cum dump and just about anything else they want to call her while she is sucking their cocks or they are fucking her. I also love to hear the men calling my wife dirty, filthy names, gets me very excited, especially when they look at me and tell me what a dirty cocksucker and fuck pig my wife is while their cocks are fucking in her mouth or
unprotected married white cunt.

Attachments

• My Wife Enjoying Sucking Another Big Black Cock at an AAD Sex Party.jpg
    My Wife Enjoying Sucking Another Big Black Cock at an AAD Sex Party.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 86
Back