Do like to being called a bbc slut?

depends on the guy and situation. just meet me and call me a whore I'm walking away from your ass...but once you know me and see for yourself then yeah slut, whore whatever else you've got can be a huge turn-on....as long as it fits with the guys personality. Some guys just can't pull stuff like that off ever lol. personally I love being called a snowbunny and that one can be in pretty much any situation for me anyway.

I agree with the situation, love being in the company of black men , when one turns me on I don’t mind being called names it adds to the excitement and I’m sure they fuck better when they are in charge.xxxx

depends on the guy and situation. just meet me and call me a whore I'm walking away from your ass...but once you know me and see for yourself then yeah slut, whore whatever else you've got can be a huge turn-on....as long as it fits with the guys personality. Some guys just can't pull stuff like that off ever lol. personally I love being called a snowbunny and that one can be in pretty much any situation for me anyway.
🤔 Sounds like something you reserve only for Alpha Bulls

Once the hotel room door closes and things start to get heated, my bull can call me anything he wants - as long as he is 'earning the right to' by working me out real good. In public I don't care to hear it, but behind closed doors when he is making me actually feel like the dirty things I'm being labeled, it is a real turn-on.

Back