Do I even belong here?!?

I am divorced as well and beside that I am a heck of a DOM woman and I love to dominate men and women and have done a lot of it past years for my pleasure. I am so far from be interested to be dominated by others or to be humiliated. But I have always had this fascination for black men. I would even tie my self into a fixed relationship if i remarry again. We are all different and we have different preferences. I love this site and I even love to read stories from submissive white women who love to be humiliated in all sort of ways.

I am a white divorcee.... i had my first taste of BBC 2 years ago and LOVE it..... and that was after MANY years of fantasizing.... here's my question.... I can't get into this humiliation stuff.... people are peole and preferences are preferences... in my mind it doesn't make anyone less worthy, if that's the case then all women who have 1/3 pound too much weiht, or mis-sized boobs, or a tad too much or too little ass need to get the fuck off here, including me... do I need to just call it a wrpa and leave this site?
The humiliation part of cuckolding is not for everyone, but on b2w there is a high prevalence of it...but cuckolding is what you make it

I understand the feeling 100 percent. It crosses my mind a lot. But there are many different types here! Just use caution. It is a site based on sex so you have to expect good, bad, weird and even strange approaches. We don’t take it too serious. But we have talked to a few good people so far. But there are many that are just a waste of time here. Where is the best place to meet what you are looking for????? That’s not an easy question to
Answer. Some of us are still trying to figure that out. If you are not picky and looking for a well endowed man of color. You shouldn’t have any problems here. But if you are a bit more selective. It might take some time to me someone of quality!!! Just fill out your profile well. State exactly what you are looking for. And maybe what you are not looking for! Lol. Good luck!

Back