do i encourage sexy gf to go black?

do i encourage sexy gf to fuck black guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys thanks for all the views on the thread, been strange time so different views welcome.
So me and gf have discussed and agree with what said on thread- really been 50/50, we have played around with the guy and he has also acted like a alpha hunter style guy
Gf called him this lunchtime and apologised for leading him on and flirting and he suggested they meet up again,she said no after last time plus i have told her i'm worried about him being over aggressive.
He suggested why not 2 of us meet up for dinner with him at his place, calm things down and talk through things- i have told gf sounds good idea, i know she (and me) disappointed in how last nite went and be good to bury any bad feeling, after all they see each other at gym alot, think 3 of us will try do dinner over weekend
Thanks

Mark this sounds mature in a way but maybe risky?, do you really want your girlfriend spending more time with this guy?,you both sure?, maybe if meeting up do it in public place?, he may act aggressive again? I guess you both know what you want- i am certain he knows what he wants- your girlfriend!!. Good luck.

Mark- have you read the threads? The black guy being aggressive with your gf may have been just A type stuff or more likely he is determined to give her some black cock and as some posters have said maybe dominate you and your gf and you could lose her? You are acting like this is what you want anyway? Good you want to help your gf be happy and live fantasy but tread careful my friend or maybe you want the full cuck experience?- it works well for many.

Guys thanks for all the views on the thread, been strange time so different views welcome.
So me and gf have discussed and agree with what said on thread- really been 50/50, we have played around with the guy and he has also acted like a alpha hunter style guy
Gf called him this lunchtime and apologised for leading him on and flirting and he suggested they meet up again,she said no after last time plus i have told her i'm worried about him being over aggressive.
He suggested why not 2 of us meet up for dinner with him at his place, calm things down and talk through things- i have told gf sounds good idea, i know she (and me) disappointed in how last nite went and be good to bury any bad feeling, after all they see each other at gym alot, think 3 of us will try do dinner over weekend
Thanks

Hey Mark,

There's nothing wrong with suggesting chatting and discussing things over coffee and cake before going back to his apartment alone and fucking him when she's engaged. She wasn't faking or teasing. She was testing the waters and seeing whether or not it was something that she'd enjoy and be comfortable with. As it stands, I say ditch the bastard. Even a fuck buddy should have some empathy and be willing to discuss concerns. But he's just pushing now for what he might have had if he had any patience and didn't come off as someone who wouldn't respect limits.

Then there's something else. You talk about her getting it out of her system. And it's possible that she may feel satisfied in knowing that she got to experience something she had always wanted to try before marrying the love of her life. And she may even feel grateful and love you more because of it. But there may be no such thing. She may simply enjoy it, feel entitled to it, and want to continue. And she'll see it as your fault because you were okay with it. Sometimes you can't get the genie back in the bottle once you let it out. Even if she will get it out of her system, it may take years, and she may end up either leaving you or continuing with her hobby well into your marriage. Are you ready for this? Are you okay with all of these possible outcomes and more? If so then encourage it (with someone else). But if not, then please reconsider.

Mark i have just joined site. Your story maybe similar mine? i also live uk like your name, my hubby wants to help me try black guy, maybe you want same your girlfriend? What is news, are 2 of you seeing guy together? Me and my hubby also excited like you but some fear.

Thanks maria.
Good luck on your own journey
Me and gf are leaving in 45 mins to go and see the guy, as you say part excited and part fear, plan is to meet up, get to know each other and dinner, see what happens?
Photo gf below-she made big effort look sexy tonite.

So are you sure that you're okay with this potentially continuing indefinitely? You should all discuss and agree on boundaries. Also, you should be present, both to enjoy the action, and to guarantee her safety. He might not respect her limits when he's alone with her in his place. But he may think twice before getting into a fight that could result in the ******* of a middle class white couple. If you know anyone who can keep a secret, please tell them where you're going, even if you don't tell them what you're doing there. I just want you guys to be safe.

Back at home, 4/5 am uk now but i'm buzzed and cant sleep.
Wild night, mixed emotions and v tired, so gf fucked 3 times by justin tonite, bit pissed as 3rd time without condom,she now asleep in our bed back at home with me.
We met up with him, had good time in bar and their mutual attraction obvious, he good looking and charming, bit older than us and very confident, he apologised for fall out few days ago saying "she so damn sexy" he was just frustrated, asked us upfront about her fantasy and my support and after only hour when he went to talk to a friend i asked her " do you want to fuck him?" and she just smiled and nodded head.
We went back to his and didnt even bother with dinner,lets say he was prepared, had an all clear std note from earlier this week so obviously visited clinic figuring he would be asked so could fuck her, he asked to go bareback and we both said no, we use condoms, he asked her was it a safe time for her and gf said yes but must condom.
He had her sucking his cock by 9pm and was fucking her soon after in his bedroom with me watching, 1st time she rode him getting used to his size, gf was real loud and could see her wetness running down onto his legs and her shaking out orgasms, must have taken him good 20 mins to cum. He fucked her 2nd time missionary shortly after and lasted 30 mins plus, never seen her cum so hard, 2nd time he was talking to her like she was a slut and she seemed to get off on it, this really surprised me, i could see he was totally stretching her out.
We then called out for pizza and watched a movie together, he kissing and cuddling her on sofa and then announced he had a 3rd one in him, gf giggled and they went into bedroom and he announced " ******* no condom", i offered to try go out and get some but he said "too late, no shops open, but it was safe and he would pull out", gf asked me what to do and i'm ashamed to say i just nodded my head. He said going bareback special for all and went off and got camera asking me to take pics (some below). They fucked like honey moon couple that 3rd time and when he was going to cum he just said "i'll cum in you" and neither of us said anything so he shot his load in her pussy.
We got stuff together and he got em address to send pics, we were both pretty quite on way back and said we'll talk about it this weekend, he said "see you at gym" to gf as we left, i know from seeing it it was best sex ever for her and for me went through jealous, angry and yes excited, he said gf was one of best ever fucks and sexy as hell. He was so in control and figure things went further than thought but dont know if regret or just massive turn on for us both.

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Picture4.jpg
    Picture4.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 202
Don't ask me for comments now. Tried to give advice before. Too late now on many issues. Sorry for trying to stay sane. Good luck to you both. I'm outta here.

Back at home, 4/5 am uk now but i'm buzzed and cant sleep.
Wild night, mixed emotions and v tired, so gf fucked 3 times by justin tonite, bit pissed as 3rd time without condom,she now asleep in our bed back at home with me.
We met up with him, had good time in bar and their mutual attraction obvious, he good looking and charming, bit older than us and very confident, he apologised for fall out few days ago saying "she so damn sexy" he was just frustrated, asked us upfront about her fantasy and my support and after only hour when he went to talk to a friend i asked her " do you want to fuck him?" and she just smiled and nodded head.
We went back to his and didnt even bother with dinner,lets say he was prepared, had an all clear std note from earlier this week so obviously visited clinic figuring he would be asked so could fuck her, he asked to go bareback and we both said no, we use condoms, he asked her was it a safe time for her and gf said yes but must condom.
He had her sucking his cock by 9pm and was fucking her soon after in his bedroom with me watching, 1st time she rode him getting used to his size, gf was real loud and could see her wetness running down onto his legs and her shaking out orgasms, must have taken him good 20 mins to cum. He fucked her 2nd time missionary shortly after and lasted 30 mins plus, never seen her cum so hard, 2nd time he was talking to her like she was a slut and she seemed to get off on it, this really surprised me, i could see he was totally stretching her out.
We then called out for pizza and watched a movie together, he kissing and cuddling her on sofa and then announced he had a 3rd one in him, gf giggled and they went into bedroom and he announced " ******* no condom", i offered to try go out and get some but he said "too late, no shops open, but it was safe and he would pull out", gf asked me what to do and i'm ashamed to say i just nodded my head. He said going bareback special for all and went off and got camera asking me to take pics (some below). They fucked like honey moon couple that 3rd time and when he was going to cum he just said "i'll cum in you" and neither of us said anything so he shot his load in her pussy.
We got stuff together and he got em address to send pics, we were both pretty quite on way back and said we'll talk about it this weekend, he said "see you at gym" to gf as we left, i know from seeing it it was best sex ever for her and for me went through jealous, angry and yes excited, he said gf was one of best ever fucks and sexy as hell. He was so in control and figure things went further than thought but dont know if regret or just massive turn on for us both.
The good news is you took GREAT photos lol lol :blackgreedy:

ok thanks for messages
most popular messages are how has all this changed gf and our relationship?-has changed gf in that she seems sexier, more swagger, confident (and to be blunt her pussy is now stretched out of shape), effect on us- we are getting on well but obvious she is in awe of black lover, we are having big issue around her letting guy go bareback- his big preference, i feel more like a friend and lover now, black bf is her core fuck buddy

after last fri (couple more pics below) he came round to our apartment again yesterday, tues nite and fucked her 3 times,once with condom but twice bare back, (pics below) i can see if this carries on it will be bareback only and i need to intervene on this, not worth pregnancy risk and i'm not opting in to bring up another guys kid. gf judgement clearly effected by a) he is v domineering and assertive b) great sex for her c) she in awe of his cock and stamina

Attachments

• gffri.jpg
    gffri.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 151
  • gffri2.jpg
    gffri2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 158
  • gftues2.jpg
    gftues2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 162
  • gftues3.jpg
    gftues3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 165
  • gftues4.jpg
    gftues4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 159
ok thanks for messages
most popular messages are how has all this changed gf and our relationship?-has changed gf in that she seems sexier, more swagger, confident (and to be blunt her pussy is now stretched out of shape), effect on us- we are getting on well but obvious she is in awe of black lover, we are having big issue around her letting guy go bareback- his big preference, i feel more like a friend and lover now, black bf is her core fuck buddy

after last fri (couple more pics below) he came round to our apartment again yesterday, tues nite and fucked her 3 times,once with condom but twice bare back, (pics below) i can see if this carries on it will be bareback only and i need to intervene on this, not worth pregnancy risk and i'm not opting in to bring up another guys kid. gf judgement clearly effected by a) he is v domineering and assertive b) great sex for her c) she in awe of his cock and stamina

You say 'having an issue' but i don't see HER having ANY issue taking him bareback!! lol By now a condom is pointless. He has dumped so much Black semen in her that her ovaries are begging to be fertilized lol
Good to see you have accepted your role as supporting husband/camera man!

Back