do i encourage sexy gf to go black?

do i encourage sexy gf to fuck black guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do,you want your g/f to cheat on you telling her that you think its cool for her to get black cock changes everything. If she wants extra cock and she wants it to be black she will do it without your ok, but once you suggest it she sees you as not really caring for her, big risk.

no but it was a girlfriend of mine that talk to me about the black guy she was fucking and how big his cock was that got me thinking I might like to see for myself, I started talking to my hubby about it he like ideal of seeing me with a black man so here we are today , we have move from just single black we now have 3 black couples 2 of them are husband and wife and the other is just bf.and gf but life is good

no but it was a girlfriend of mine that talk to me about the black guy she was fucking and how big his cock was that got me thinking I might like to see for myself, I started talking to my hubby about it he like ideal of seeing me with a black man so here we are today , we have move from just single black we now have 3 black couples 2 of them are husband and wife and the other is just bf.and gf but life is good
KY, I think Chip is responding to the original poster (OP).
The OP appears to have been making up the story.
If you can find what you two need in this lifestyle and it truly makes you both happy, I am so glad for you.

*******? Immature? Scumbag? Strong words. Flirting is on thing. Pussy pics, plans to meet? That all is for one purpose....To get fucked by the bbc. If a woman is unsure....the pics and plans to meet shouldn't have happened. That is immature on her part. Yes a woman has a right to change her mind, at anytime, and yes the brotha could have been more tactful, but a mature woman knows what she wants, and won't play those games. Defending that side of the argument means you probably haven't experienced some immature meeting or fickle minded women.
Question. I just joined and will get my profile up to par. But being a couple, does she contribute the majority of your posts, comments? Why only one pic? Love to see more of her. Just seems from the post that actually getting her that bbc is second, forum interactions seem primary. Just an observation.

Hi jackey,

Welcome to the site.

Yes, very good observations, female half hates online bs so she doesn't really comment "talk" on here that much, though she does have access and reads all that is exchanged on here. She usually doesn't comment or anything but that is just her peronsality in life as well. Very quiet, let's me do the talking haha.

For this site, yes more about forum interaction. We have come to realize that there are much better wats to find bbc than this site so it isn't our primary focus on here.

As far as the debate before, i get what you are getting at but losing your temper over a female denying yoy isn't right no matter how you put it. Also, exchanging naked pics is not the same as saying yes to sex as the other guy stated and i had to get that point across.

Also, we actually have experienced those women many times! It is frustrating but acting like a baby about it doesn't help. we aren't your average "cuckold" couple. While i def. Love watching her and participating in her bbc activities, we also meet other couples and single females.

anyway, once again, welcome to the site and hope you have tons of fun!

Last edited:
Not necessarily true. Everyone reserves the right to change their mind. Maintaining and exercising that right in the face of social pressure is maturity.

Thank you splitter, 100% spot on. Pic exchanging and plans to meet are not yes to sex. Things can change or be different when you meet someone in person. The fact some people on here fail to realize that is actually quite scary. It's like they don't think a women has a right to say no after meeting offline.

The fact of the matter is you are judging someone ("immature") whose situation you know little about. You have no idea what they're going through.

It also implies a fundamental misinterpretation of women. Men are straight lines and women are circles. What a woman wants can and will change throughout a month, like the phases of a moon, while a man is more like the sub, which is consistently there. Neither one is better than the other, just different.

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago. A woman hit me up and we got along. Planned a date. I am literally on the way to her house and it becomes suspicious/clear that she's not ready for this for whatever reason.

Who am I to judge her, though? I don't care why it didn't work out. What did I actually lose, five bucks in gas and a little pride/ego? It does me no good to go on assuming about her intentions and maturity level and what have you.

I have a choice: do I wish to subject myself to someone who behaves this way? Personally, no I don't. So I politely told her as such and never heard from her again. That said I don't think any less of her; she owed and promised me nothing.

The dangerous implication of your post is an underlying acceptance of current ******* culture and male dominance, in my opinion.

It's not hasty at all. It's ensconced in research. The examples I took -- men as a straight line, women as a circle; men as the Sun, women as the Moon -- are archetypal. They have a rich, multi-faceted, and, ultimately, undeniably religious history. As Jung would say, they are autochthonous, innate within humanity.

I suggest you read some Jung and Joseph Campbell and educate yourself.

I had a sneaky suspicion you'd zone in on the "religious" mark without understanding it.

You clearly have little to no background with Jung, and psychology/alchemy/mythology in general.

I am not in any way an expert, by the way, but I know enough to know what I don't know, and only speak on what I do know.

You're ignorant. And that's okay, if you could simply admit that you don't know and take future steps towards alleviating that. But continuing to prance around as if you do is your pride and ego getting in the way of the truth.

You sound like you are ready to be a cuck Mark, old story hot (stunning) wife, white guy wants to treat her like a princess, black guy will treat her like she wants, a slut for big cock....be careful what you wish for.
But the wife can love his husband and want bbc .

It also implies a fundamental misinterpretation of women. Men are straight lines and women are circles. What a woman wants can and will change throughout a month, like the phases of a moon, while a man is more like the sub, which is consistently there. Neither one is better than the other, just different.
I like this analogy ... have to remember this one.

Who am I to judge her, though? I don't care why it didn't work out. What did I actually lose, five bucks in gas and a little pride/ego? It does me no good to go on assuming about her intentions and maturity level and what have you.
Reminds me of a story of these 2 guys ... one's always updating his friend on his latest "lay" while his friend listens and wishes he was getting it even half as often. So, he finally tells his friend how envious he is of his always getting laid, and asked if he would tell him his secret.
His friend says "sure, when I see an attractive woman that I would like to have sex with, I just walk up, tell her how attractive I find her, and if she'd like to go fuck!"
His friend gasps, and says, "but don't you get your face slapped a lot?"
And his friend smiles and says, "yeah, but I sure get a lot of pussy, too!" .
.....gif_MexicanDancing.gif

ok i am confused- have been going out with my gf for 2 years, sexiest girl i have ever been with and we started talking marriage a few months ago

we also started talking about sex fantasy - i said a threesome and she shocked me by saying trying out a black guy!!

i also know at the gym she uses a black guy has asked her out on a date a few times- she has told me about this and told me she has told him no-she is not single, although i pushed her and she told me she thinks he is attractive

should i let her get it out of her system before we marry and encourage her to experience her fantasy and go with a black guy?- maybe this guy at the gym?- or leave it as a fantasy?, want to make her happy but dont want to risk playing with fire- maybe she will prefer sex with a black guy more than with me??

couple photo her below
If you love her, shouldn't you give her the best. I love my wife so much that she can have all the interracial sex that she wants and needs.
Blacked_com_Ally_Tate_-_Hot_Naughty_Sister_Takes_a_BBC_(108x)_3000px_(14-08-2016)_068.jpg

Back