do i encourage sexy gf to go black?

do i encourage sexy gf to fuck black guy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alot happened
So gf and guy from gym been flirting by text/sending photos to each other for few days now. (photos below- i took nude one her, he is in good shape as gf told me)
Tonite was meant to be big nite, she went to gym (photo below- she made big effort dress sexy for gym) and saw him there , they met up after gym and he asked her back to his apartment but she said "no wanted to talk" over coffee, he totally threw her by saying "why send nude text if not just want fuck?, talking boring" and walked out and left my sexy gf alone.
She came home hour or so ago pretty disappointed and upset, me frustrated was expecting hot story when she got back eg kiss him?
We have been talking about where to take it now, to me he sounds an arrogant but i can tell she finds his confidence attractive.
Fuck him!

Find a new bbc for her to hang with. If he leaves her alone and cant have the patience for someone to be nervous and new then get away from him ASAP! He is a douche and doesn't know a thing about the lifestyle.

We have been talking about where to take it now, to me he sounds an arrogant but i can tell she finds his confidence attractive.
Initially, when I started reading your posts, I felt that this black guy at the gym simply didn't respect your relationship because you said he had asked her out several times and she had said no. If your girl had said no to him several times, you should have visited this guy and ask him to please respect your relationship by leaving her alone.

But, then, you guys start texting this guy pics to work him up, and then you stall on him. He's a pompous ass that doesn't respect anyone but what he can get from people, BUT, you guys teased him along and THAT was wrong, too. You now know the guy is an arrogant ass so your woman should simply stay clear of him. A lot of guys hate the "teasing" crap and the 2 of you are not in grade school anymore. I really don't think involving a 3rd person into your relationship, particularly a strong, dominating bull, is a wise choice for you guys. A strong bull would simply take your woman, use her until he got tired of her, then discard her like a wrapper of gum. Consider yourselves really lucky if this is the end of it with him.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg ...Mac

Alot happened
she said "no wanted to talk" over coffee, he totally threw her by saying "why send nude text if not just want fuck?, talking boring" and walked out and left my sexy gf alone.

On one hand He is right. Nude photos basically means 'come and get this pussy' - One thing that annoys me is when women send nudes but don't give up the pussy. Why bother??

And on the other hand he could do a little bit of flirting just to make her feel more at ease. I've been in this situation before and after so much flirting you just want to cut past the BS and get down to FUCKIN' :blackgreedy:

Alot happened
So gf and guy from gym been flirting by text/sending photos to each other for few days now. (photos below- i took nude one her, he is in good shape as gf told me)
Tonite was meant to be big nite, she went to gym (photo below- she made big effort dress sexy for gym) and saw him there , they met up after gym and he asked her back to his apartment but she said "no wanted to talk" over coffee, he totally threw her by saying "why send nude text if not just want fuck?, talking boring" and walked out and left my sexy gf alone.
She came home hour or so ago pretty disappointed and upset, me frustrated was expecting hot story when she got back eg kiss him?

Buyer beware.

This site is replete with these stories of white guys like yourself who have the fantasy of seeing their gf/wife have sex with a black man, the woman is reluctant or totally against it, and the guy continues to push or pester.

The thing is, most of the guys who have this fantasy think that once the ball gets rolling that they will play the part of Martin Scorsese and get to direct the proceedings to their satisfaction. When you're dealing with human attraction, emotions, and hormones, these things take on a life of their own and trying to harness this in other people is like trying to herd cats. If this happens you may find that while your fantasy is realized sexuallly, emotionally you will probably be dissatisfied.

But, then, you guys start texting this guy pics to work him up, and then you stall on him. He's a pompous ass that doesn't respect anyone but what he can get from people, BUT, you guys teased him along and THAT was wrong, too.
A lot of guys hate the "teasing" crap and the 2 of you are not in grade school anymore. A strong bull would simply take your woman, use her until he got tired of her, then discard her like a wrapper of gum.
View attachment 553984 ...Mac

Interesting we replied at the same time with similar tone but I'M the guy on the other end. Has nothing to do with being an arrogant ass as much as dealing with enough women who are quick to tease and flirt....and less with show and prove.
There are plenty of threads on here with men lamenting that they pushed their women onto us Black men - only to have her become ADDICKTED and things spiral out of control.

My annoyance is when couples think that we as Black guys are just sex props to satisfy a (mostly) male fantasy. There are definintely real 'feelings' involved even with casual sex. ESPECIALLY when the fuckin is good.

Just categorizing this guy as an 'arrogant pompous ass' because he is an alpha male is not the whole story. I can tell you how many countless women will push and flirt and send naked photos and fawn over my dick size, etc...and when its time for action - will fucking disappear like ******* never took place. That ******* is annoying. I can imagine how ole boy feels. He feels the same way I WOULD FEEL...

"yeah, you sexy but you ain't so damn sexy I'm gonna chase the pussy! I can get some other pussy if you ain't down to fuck"

if that comes across as arrogant and pompous, well, thats just that life. Real talk ;)

Buyer beware.

This site is replete with these stories of white guys like yourself who have the fantasy of seeing their gf/wife have sex with a black man, the woman is reluctant or totally against it, and the guy continues to push or pester.

The thing is, most of the guys who have this fantasy think that once the ball gets rolling that they will play the part of Martin Scorsese and get to direct the proceedings to their satisfaction. When you're dealing with human attraction, emotions, and hormones, these things take on a life of their own and trying to harness this in other people is like trying to herd cats. If this happens you may find that while your fantasy is realized sexuallly, emotionally you will probably be dissatisfied.

-- EXACTLY --

Interesting we replied at the same time with similar tone but I'M the guy on the other end. Has nothing to do with being an arrogant ass as much as dealing with enough women who are quick to tease and flirt....and less with show and prove.
There are plenty of threads on here with men lamenting that they pushed their women onto us Black men - only to have her become ADDICKTED and things spiral out of control.

My annoyance is when couples think that we as Black guys are just sex props to satisfy a (mostly) male fantasy. There are definintely real 'feelings' involved even with casual sex. ESPECIALLY when the fuckin is good.

Just categorizing this guy as an 'arrogant pompous ass' because he is an alpha male is not the whole story. I can tell you how many countless women will push and flirt and send naked photos and fawn over my dick size, etc...and when its time for action - will fucking disappear like ******* never took place. That ******* is annoying. I can imagine how ole boy feels. He feels the same way I WOULD FEEL...

"yeah, you sexy but you ain't so damn sexy I'm gonna chase the pussy! I can get some other pussy if you ain't down to fuck"

if that comes across as arrogant and pompous, well, thats just that life. Real talk ;)

No just no..

It doesn't come across as an arrogant pompous ass.. it comes across as *******.

Just cause a women teases you or leads you on doesn't mean she still can't say no at the last moment if she wants too.

I don't care how many nude pics she sent you, how much she squeezed your dick on the dance floor, or made out with you outside her apartment, etc w.e. a women leading you on doesn't give you a right to their body and you getting mad about it makes it seem like you think you do... it is similar in argument to the she's dressed like a slut and deserved to be raped theory.. i certainly hope you don't think like that.

A women can certainly tease and then turn around and say no and someone getting mad by that fact shows an immature scumbag.

Yeah, I mean I can certainly sympathize with the guy ... if a girl starts sending provocative pics to a guy she's met already, she shouldn't be inviting him for coffee & cheese cake. But I've seen it more than once, once with my own wife, where a guy was hitting on her ... she makes it clear she's married and not interested several times, but the guy keeps hitting on her. Its time the knight do his solemn duty to protect his woman's honor and encourage the dude to go hunting elsewhere. Some guys, however, simply don't have the guts to face down a hulk his size.

No just no..

It doesn't come across as an arrogant pompous ass.. it comes across as *******.

Just cause a women teases you or leads you on doesn't mean she still can't say no at the last moment if she wants too.

I don't care how many nude pics she sent you, how much she squeezed your dick on the dance floor, or made out with you outside her apartment, etc w.e. a women leading you on doesn't give you a right to their body and you getting mad about it makes it seem like you think you do... it is similar in argument to the she's dressed like a slut and deserved to be raped theory.. i certainly hope you don't think like that.

A women can certainly tease and then turn around and say no and someone getting mad by that fact shows an immature scumbag.

*******?? What the Fuck! Way out of context.
No one here said anything about ******* or even forsing anything sexually. Maybe you experienced that but...

back to the original point.

So calling this guy arrogant ass because he lost interest in this woman?? The fact this guy walked away because he didn't want to bother isn't anything new. It's just new to this couple. I'm sure she being an attractive woman is used to men falling out over her and chasing after her. But thats not how Alpha men operate.

Funny how a confident guy flips the script and labels like 'Arrogant' and ******* (which is laughable) gets tossed out. smdh...

Yeah, I mean I can certainly sympathize with the guy ... if a girl starts sending provocative pics to a guy she's met already, she shouldn't be inviting him for coffee & cheese cake. But I've seen it more than once, once with my own wife, where a guy was hitting on her ... she makes it clear she's married and not interested several times, but the guy keeps hitting on her. Its time the knight do his solemn duty to protect his woman's honor and encourage the dude to go hunting elsewhere. Some guys, however, simply don't have the guts to face down a hulk his size.

Yeah but there's always two sides to that coin. Married women at my job flirt with me all the time. I fuck married women on a regular basis. So it's not always 'poor little me' all the time.

*******?? What the Fuck! Way out of context. No one here said anything about ******* or even forsing anything sexually. Maybe you experienced that but...

back to the original point.

So calling this guy arrogant ass because he lost interest in this woman?? The fact this guy walked away because he didn't want to bother isn't anything new. It's just new to this couple. I'm sure she being an attractive woman is used to men falling out over her and chasing after her. But thats not how Alpha men operate.

Funny how a confident guy flips the script and labels like 'Arrogant' and ******* (which is laughable) gets tossed out. smdh...

No not completely out of context... you just aren't intelligent enough to get the connection. Let me try to explain.

First off, This is the male half writing so nice try but no I have never experienced *******. What I do know is that ignorant people like you support ******* culture without realizing it

Second off, I'm not sure why you are laughing.. the only thing comedic I see here is how you keep calling yourself an "Alpha" male and actually believe it.. hahaha What makes you an Alpha Male? Cause you play the dominate role for a few hot wives in the bedroom? Don't let it get to your head there buddy.. It is just a fantasy in the bedroom, not REALITY! A lot of factors go into considering if someone is actually "Alpha" or not, in fact so many factors that no one is actually "Alpha" let me explain. Do you consider Usain Bolt an Alpha male? He's the fastest man on the planet right? But guess what, he isn't the best basketball player, soccer player, baseball player, he's not a rocket scientist, not the best poet, not the best musician, etc. etc. Get the point? I hope so or your intelligence level is lower than I thought. So, stop considering yourself "Alpha" it just makes you look ridiculous. haha

Thirdly let's go back to what we were debating...

You (as you are defending him) and the guy we are discussing believe this

"Tonite was meant to be big nite, she went to gym (photo below- she made big effort dress sexy for gym) and saw him there , they met up after gym and he asked her back to his apartment but she said "no wanted to talk" over coffee, he totally threw her by saying "why send nude text if not just want fuck?, talking boring" and walked out and left my sexy gf alone."

You also said this earlier:

"On one hand He is right. Nude photos basically means 'come and get this pussy' - One thing that annoys me is when women send nudes but don't give up the pussy. Why bother??"

So basically you believe that just because a women sends a nude photo to you that is saying yes to sex? Basically you are saying that if a women sends you a naked pic she is OBLIGATED to have sex with you. This is exactly how a ******* thinks. They take actions by a Women and believe them to be a sign of YES when they aren't, and keep going even though they say no. I suggest you google "how a ******* thinks" and you will see it is EXACTLY in line with your comment above. Now, in no way do I believe you are a rapists or accusing you but you are without a doubt contributing to ******* culture...

http://jezebel.com/5929544/rapists-explain-themselves-on-reddit-and-we-should-listen
Here is a link^

If this isn't what you mean, I would love for you to explain.

Anyway my point is as it was before, just because a women leads you on, sends you naked pics, and even meets in person doesn't mean she has to have sex with you and you shouldn't feel entitled to her body just because of that. (that is contributing to ******* culture) There are many reason as to why she may end up saying no, or say no now and yes down the line.

We have traded naked pics with "bulls" before, met up in person and ended up not liking their personality (they were probably like you) so we told them we weren't interested and everybody is mature and moves on. If they don't, then I would simply show them how this "submissive" in the bedroom can actually whoop ass in REALITY.

Remember dude, Fantasy play in the bedroom is very different from reality.

Last edited:
No not completely out of context... you just aren't intelligent enough to get the connection. Let me try to explain.

First off, This is the male half writing so nice try but no I have never experienced *******. What I do know is that ignorant people like you support ******* culture without realizing it

Second off, I'm not sure why you are laughing.. the only thing comedic I see here is how you keep calling yourself an "Alpha" male and actually believe it.. hahaha What makes you an Alpha Male? Cause you play the dominate role for a few hot wives in the bedroom? Don't let it get to your head there buddy.. It is just a fantasy in the bedroom, not REALITY! A lot of factors go into considering if someone is actually "Alpha" or not, in fact so many factors that no one is actually "Alpha" let me explain. Do you consider Usain Bolt an Alpha male? He's the fastest man on the planet right? But guess what, he isn't the best basketball player, soccer player, baseball player, he's not a rocket scientist, not the best poet, not the best musician, etc. etc. Get the point? I hope so or your intelligence level is lower than I thought. So, stop considering yourself "Alpha" it just makes you look ridiculous. haha

"Tonite was meant to be big nite, she went to gym (photo below- she made big effort dress sexy for gym) and saw him there , they met up after gym and he asked her back to his apartment but she said "no wanted to talk" over coffee, he totally threw her by saying "why send nude text if not just want fuck?, talking boring" and walked out and left my sexy gf alone."

"On one hand He is right. Nude photos basically means 'come and get this pussy' - One thing that annoys me is when women send nudes but don't give up the pussy. Why bother??"

So basically you believe that just because a women sends a nude photo to you that is saying yes to sex? Basically you are saying that if a women sends you a naked pic she is OBLIGATED to have sex with you. This is exactly how a ******* thinks. They take actions by a Women and believe them to be a sign of YES when they aren't, and keep going even though they say no. I suggest you google "how a ******* thinks" and you will see it is EXACTLY in line with your comment above. Now, in no way do I believe you are a rapists or accusing you but you are without a doubt contributing to ******* culture...

http://jezebel.com/5929544/rapists-explain-themselves-on-reddit-and-we-should-listen
Here is a link^

Anyway my point is as it was before, just because a women leads you on, sends you naked pics, and even meets in person doesn't mean she has to have sex with you and you shouldn't feel entitled to her body just because of that. (that is contributing to ******* culture) There are many reason as to why she may end up saying no, or say no now and yes down the line.

We have traded naked pics with "bulls" before, met up in person and ended up not liking their personality (they were probably like you) so we told them we weren't interested and everybody is mature and moves on. If they don't, then I would simply show them how this "submissive" in the bedroom can actually whoop ass in REALITY.

Smdh.... Everybody has their soapbox lol

Here is a link^

Well....I was about to read your 'dissertation' on ******* but like every other internet troll, you immediately took to insults. I don't agree with you so I'm ignorant. Got it. ;)
But, sticking to the original point.... The guy didnt like her response so he bounced on her. And in your mind that translates to *******.
You can have your interracial sex forum victory. Happy? :)

I am in my60's and still quite active sexually. Over the years a lot of white women have shared my bed. Most continued to do so over a long period of time. Occasionally I have shared my bed with a woman that getting fucked by a black man was a bucket list sort of thing. They tried it a time or two and then moved on. There have been a few that simply couldn't comfortably accommodate me. However most of the women that shared my bed continued to do so. Usually after a a year or two sometimes more they move on to another fuck partner. However once they cross the line they will continue to do so.

None of the women that share my bed or have shared my bed for quite a few years involve their husbands. I assume their husbands are unaware. Women are much better at deception than men are. If she wants to get fucked by a black bull she will.

Both of you need to sit down and see if you can find common ground in your relationship. I would hope that you can, but if you can't it is better to walk away now. It would be a lot less complicated and expensive to walk now

Back