Do cucks enjoy watching hot wifes kissing their bulls?

I would not only like to watch her french kiss her friend, but also hug him with her hands on his back and his hands on her buttocks while they are both fully clothed. This way, he can enjoy taking her clothes off (overalls are the sexiest because it is prolonged) and she can yelp and coo in glee as she looks down and sees his penis bulging inside his pants. All the while, I get to watch the whole thing!

Yes I’d want to watch, my wife aroused and kissing passionately. She would then want to suck his big hard cock, slurping and gobbling with her lust for cock and cum. My wife has never sucked me, I’d love to see….

Yes I love watching my wife and her bbc lover kissing as it’s the start of there sex session, I immediately get erect watching them kiss then their hands moving over their bodies. I wait in anticipation as they gradually work towards fore play and full on sexual coupling to orgasmic competition, seeing his ball sack tightening before he releases his seed deep in her vagina

Last edited:
Intimacy with her Bbc Bulls is as hot as the sex from my perspective. Not only is she having sex with him but she is giving him the only other thing she shares with just me, intimacy. Which means I get nothing her bulls don’t get. Sensual kissing and intimacy mixed in with the hot sex puts me over the top as I watch them. And she enjoys doing it as much as I enjoy watching it.

Back