Do black women resent, or even hate white women...

Looks like the troll and their posts have been removed. Not just this thread, but others, all he would do is insult white women who wanted to be with black men. He had absolutely zero purpose here, his only intent was to troll and agitate. Gone now, it appears.

I can say from being biracial, have traveled probably over 40 states including have lived long term outside the country. I also have had, friends, in laws, from all races and genders. I can say this for almost certainly; not 100% but pretty damn close. If a black woman has ever “got ******* on” “fucked over” however you like to put it. (Most of them have I’m sure) That black woman hates EVERY woman that comes near him; ESPECIALLY...ESPECIALLY... if it’s “damn white girl” In that black woman’s mind, NOT ALL but most. She thinks “Why do they have to have everything; even our black men”. (I’ve heard more than two hand fulls of black woman say this or something similar).
Now ask why black men have turned or will turn to white woman. :smoke:
I don't know any black woman so I cant answear , but I do know is I love seeing black cock on here lol especially black men fucking white woman lol

i think it probably depends on the individual but in my experience the majority seem to have a very bad impression of me before they've even met me if im out with a black guy. i get the death look most of the time. the most uncomfortable was when i met a guys family. like his extended family. record freezing temperatures were reached in that dining room. his mom was super sweet. his sister....oh no. some of his cousins....wishing death upon me. and one aunt i think would have strangled me to death if we were alone in a room. not a friendly time. i dont think it was anything i did? but might have been. the guy i was with was totally oblivious. so maybe it was all in my head lol....it wasnt
How did it work out

I believe that most black woman do hate or dislike white woman! I believe that they are more Jealous of white woman than anything else, the ones iv been around had no reason to not like me so yea I thinks its Jealously considering black men love throwing there BBCs into white woman more than throwing it to black woman

Why have black men turned to white women...?
its a matter of having what they couldnt before. I was watching a documentary on civil rights in the 60s. There was a quote that pretty much said it all. This was taken from a young black man at that time. "We want their cars. We want their homes. We want their wives" . Its pretty much a middle finger to white America.

Back