do black guys love fucking gfs and wives behind their bfs back?

Or do you prefer when the bf/husband is watching? You like real cheating sex witb someone else's gf or with the bf's consent? what turns you on more? Also, at what age do girls cheat more for bbc, in high school, college, or after that?

My number one rule is that I don't mess with any women that are cheating. Even if she tells me her hubby or bf is aware, I don't take her word for it. I make sure and speak with him. Same for test results, I don't take just words, I want proof.
respectful bull👍🏽

Or do you prefer when the bf/husband is watching? You like real cheating sex witb someone else's gf or with the bf's consent? what turns you on more? Also, at what age do girls cheat more for bbc, in high school, college, or after that?
Looking back at this question it's really kind of generic per se. What I mean is, to ask the question if black guys like fucking women behind their husband's back or at what age do girls cheat or do more BBC doesn't really make sense. And I say so because it all comes down to the individual, and It's not race driven, It's based on each person's moral compass and desire. Now a better question would be to ask is at what age did '*you*', meaning the women on here start taking BBC and '*you*' would mean the men based on their level of morality if they would mess with a woman who's cheating behind their husband's or boyfriend's backs. Now there may be some statistics somewhere that can correlate some numbers to race, provided someone actually did some social experiment.

My number one rule is that I don't mess with any women that are cheating. Even if she tells me her hubby or bf is aware, I don't take her word for it. I make sure and speak with him. Same for test results, I don't take just words, I want proof.
i wish you would talk to mine then lol

It has happened lots of times with me. Sometimes, the guys ask my girlfriends if they will meet privately without me knowing and sometimes, the girls ask the guys. Most of the time, one or the other will tell me because they know they have a good thing going. I supply the home, the booze, the privacy, etc and we all have a good time. Most of them want to keep it that way. However, I have discovered a few who met without me and that really doesn't bother me as long I get what I want.

Wife here. Yes black men mostly love it. And so do we. It’s part of the whole LS.

Back