Do any black men love women who cheat?

I have had my share of cheating school teachers. I have been caught twice by husband who followed her to the hotel. He used On-Star to track her new car . But he had to wait until she came out of the room because we never ever parked our cars in front of the room we were in. The other time was when the husband confronted me at the school and I told him that I would stop fucking her, yeah right. After her tutoring class we would meet at a parking lot and fuck in the car .

Playing wit a cheating wife ceratainly adds to the excitment and knowing she'd rather be wit me than the husband is a rush. The image of her returning to her husband and family at her nice beautful home in the suburbs after being filled wit black seeds is amazing.
So hot knowing the bull gets off on this. its his way of subtly asserting his dominance over the husband and the wife. When I found out my wife was fucking the owner of her gym twice a week, it drove me over the edge. Something about her secretly needing his big cock weekly ...

Back