Do black guys enjoy being sucked by white guys?

The best blowjob o ever had was from a black guy...that being said I have been sucking bbc for almost 12 years and most black guys don't care...a mouth is a mouth.
I have had maybe 4 decline in the last 5 years.
Me and my wife went to a bookstore and for 2 hours straight we were on our knees. My wife wanted me to walk through the lobby with a load on my face I did her one better by walking through it with 5 loads on my face, hair,shirt,in my goatee.
I have very little gag reflex and my face and mouth can take a pounding and it has for hours.
The bookstore we go to most has a large black customer base. Friday and Saturday are busy several Friday nights we did not leave until Saturday morning.
So I guess just as most black guy don't care what the mouth is attached to I believe all white woman like BBC. My wife has several friends I would have never expect.
She is one of four girls and all her sisters from the oldest to the youngest have all been with black guys.
My wife's first time was with her ex brother in law now over 25 years later her bull/boyfriend. He is also the ******* of her oldest *******. He was the one responsible for "turning her out"
He took her virginity.
I met her through her first husband when he and said his wife was familiar with running a office.
I hired her and a few months later hired her brother in law.
One Saturday I drove past my business and her car was out front,she sometimes would work Saturday to catch up when I went in my office to get something I needed to get I did not see her anywhere. I installed a shower in the men's bathroom for my workers to use to clean up if need be.
When I rounded the corner they were in the shower I knew it was more then one person when I heard my office girl moaning. She was doggy and there was her brother in law,my newest hire behind her with what was the biggest cock I ever seen balls deep in her.
She yelled "oh my God we are so fired".
I reassured her they were not unless they stopped. They laughed. I watched my future wife fuck her bro in law for almost 3 hrs
I watched them fuck and started jerking off.
My wife walked over to me kneeled down and said that I was the 3rd white guy she gave head to...when I asked how many black guys they both cracked up. I came very quick.
I got the full view of his 11 almost 12 inch cock when he stood beside her and she took it in her mouth. He told her if you did more of that you would not be in your position...lol.
She grabbed his cock and said "If I could say no and we all laughed.
She called her husband and told her BiL to be quiet I heard her say "no it's just us two and I don't know where he is....he is not here. Okay bye "
She said to Chris you gotta go and I gotta shower last time we did this I got home and had cum running down my leg"
He left and she told me that her being 3 months pregnant has her so fucking honey she and Chris had been using my office as there personal fuck spot now her husband was asking questions.
One night him and Chris and her had a 3 some and her husband has gotten all insecure and now that she is 2 months pregnant. I did not know that she said nobody but her husband and the dad know. Who was the dad?
You guessed it at 20 she was pregnant for the second time and while her first kid was mixed it was in the summer when she was in her teens she spent the summer with her sister and Chris but after Chris broke her in the first week she had 9 weeks of meeting his friends her sisters friends and their friends she racked up a large body count all black.
For over 20 years I have tried to suck his cock. He is one of the 4 who declined.
When her second baby was born there was quite a stir when she came out mixed and a divorce soon followed. The fact her husband and Chris were friends and this one came out looking like his friend must have been to much but my wife said they tried the open relationship and she kinda went crazy and he had a hard time watching her fuck every black guy with a cock.

When they divorced my wife and I lost touch because her and Chris shacked up for 4 years and moved to Memphis.
My wife loves Memphis and claims to have fucked at least half the black guys in Memphis then she will say OK maybe not but I tried my fuckin best.
I would say I have sucked more of her fuck buddy's off and was even a "fluffer" at a gangbang.
Pics are of her eldest and my dick sucking partner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-020631_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-020631_Chrome.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20230103-020703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-020703_Chrome.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 92
Back