Do BBC enjoy making a white guy their slut?

Yes they do but I've had black men turn me down because they weren't comfortable with me crossdressing or acting feminine. Otherwise it's a win-win situation when both guys are on the dl. What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. Both get to fuck with or with no strings attached. Everybody's secret is safe and everybody is happy. It's like the perfect unspoken agreement. Kinda like the bro code but modified lol.

A white guy is there for one reason.. to give the BBC a place to get off.. He can fuck you as hard.. deep.. wherever.. whenever he wants.. he can share you with others.. you are there just for a way for him to get off.. and we are lucky he wants to use us
This is exactly what is expected of me and I am more than willing to please a superior black man and his friends in any way that they desire.

In addition, my BBC addicted Hotwife has strap-on trained me to serve and satisfy all black men who are in need.

They should feel superior because sexually they are superior.
I agree completely. Once I witnessed my wife becoming “blacked” for the very first time, I knew immediately that I couldn’t possibly compete with her very well hung, muscular, sexually dominant black bull. She became BBC addicted that first day and admitted that he was a vastly superior lover.

Instead of trying to deny her of future sexual satisfaction with black men, I waived the white flag of surrender to ensure her sexual satisfaction and our marital relationship.

Back