Do BBC enjoy making a white guy their slut?

So have you been able to suck BBC yet?
And how was it? I have been thinking about it myself
the picture of sucking the BBC is me.. from a while back.. I LOVE it.. I just cant find one to suck and who will fuck me.
So have you been able to suck BBC yet?
And how was it? I have been thinking about it myself
That is me in panties as well. He only would fuck me if he could pull my panties to the side.. so of course I had to wear panties for him

A white guy is there for one reason.. to give the BBC a place to get off.. He can fuck you as hard.. deep.. wherever.. whenever he wants.. he can share you with others.. you are there just for a way for him to get off.. and we are lucky he wants to use us
So true!!! When that realization breaks any and all resistance and fear... be begging for it

the picture of sucking the BBC is me.. from a while back.. I LOVE it.. I just cant find one to suck and who will fuck me.

That is me in panties as well. He only would fuck me if he could pull my panties to the side.. so of course I had to wear panties for him
I.d still meet guys when they only want head if I was you. I've met a few studs that only wanted head at first but then get into fucking down the line.

Back