Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

this isn't specifically a black cock thing but hubby and i have been cold on the idea of sharing for a few months now which has meant no sex for me with other guys. in that time i've found myself asking him to slip on one of his larger cock sleeves way more than i normally would. each time i tell myself i'm not going to ask him, but 10 minutes into the fucking and i can't help myself... i'm needing that little bit more.

i feel bad about it after. he hasn't said anything but i know he's thinking things.

this isn't specifically a black cock thing but hubby and i have been cold on the idea of sharing for a few months now which has meant no sex for me with other guys. in that time i've found myself asking him to slip on one of his larger cock sleeves way more than i normally would. each time i tell myself i'm not going to ask him, but 10 minutes into the fucking and i can't help myself... i'm needing that little bit more.

i feel bad about it after. he hasn't said anything but i know he's thinking things.
He's prolly turned on. What do the sleeves look like ?

Wow!! He's quite the wimp huh ?

Do you tease or dominate him ?

not domination as such but definitely some teasing at the right time. it was really only when i was with another man. otherwise when it's just between me and hubby, as it has been recently, it's more about getting me to describe what i want to do with other men. he's pretty much absent when we do our fantasy talk, it's pretty much always about me and other men. i've never understood why he prefers it that way.

Back