Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Yes, we love that one too! Our favorites in order of size are: Mr. Marcus UR3, The Realistic Cock UR3, Jeff Stryker UR3, Kevin Dean, Flash Brown. I have the John Holmes in UR3, but we have not used it yet, but I think she will have no problem with at least 8 inches of it as the Flash brown is just as thick. I would highly recommend if you are just beginning to start in that order and work your way up. It was amazing how quickly my wife moved up. Always start small and work up each encounter. Even though my wife can take Flash Brown, I still don't start there. I work her up the ladder using at least two smaller dildos until I work Flash in. If I was to only get one it would be the Mr Marcus, because I don't think we would have ever gotten this far if we didn't start with him.

We do too. We got the doc johnson "The Realistic Cock UR3" 8 inch black version.
It is taking some time for her to get used to the size but she says she loves it and that it feels very real.

Since breaking the ice with her black vibrator my wife has become more receptive to using it. She often takes some time to get aroused so during sex I usually find myself going down on her before actually having sex. Once she is really turned on its not unusual for me to finish before she has really had a satisfying orgasm & she has become more comfortable using her vibrator to finish herself, even in front of me. The other night I had gone down on her & recognizing she was pretty turned on was preparing to climb on top. Before I could she pushed my head away and told me she needed her black vibrator. She turned the vibe on, closed her eyes & ignored me as she started pleasuring herself. It was obvious she was set on having her orgasm with that black cock & I would just have to wait. As I watched her become more aggressive with the vibrator I couldn't help stroking myself. My attention was completely focused watching my wife take the black toy and rubbing my cock. Suddenly her wrist twisted and the black cock was coming straight at my face. I jumped back in shock as my wife laughed and waved the vibrator towards my face as I jerked away from it. She pushed me away with her leg, now looking annoyed with me. She said something like "You're such a perv, you'd rather jack off watching me fuck myself with a vibrator than have sex with me yourself". She told me I could go jack off in the other room since she was going to take care of herself with the vibrator anyway. I thought she was joking but she ordered me out of the room as she turned the vibrator back on & rubbed it between her legs. I stood near the door for a minute but when she noticed she stopped and told me "I'm serious, and close the door".

I wasn't quite sure what to do since this was completely out of character for her, and found myself just standing in the bathroom down the hall. But as I started wondering what my wife was fantasizing about while she masturbated with the black vibrator I found my excitement return. Even though I knew I struggled to satisfy her the fact she actually called me out on it this time added to my excitement & I ended up actually jacking off in the bathroom. After giving her some time to finish I went back to check on her. She was lounging in bed looking like the vibrator had accomplished its task. When she saw me she asked if I wanted a hand job & I sheepishly told her I had taken care of things myself. "Big surprise" she shrugged derisively, then held out the vibrator to me & told me to go clean it up while I was up. I took the vibrator and headed back to the bathroom without even thinking about it, but I felt even more embarrassed having to clean it up after being sent away. I haven't brought it back up with her but found the experience exciting. I'm not sure whether she enjoyed being more sexually aggressive or she was actually annoyed with me so I am debating whether to encourage something like this to happen again.

Here is a bit of follow up on my earlier post.

My wife has suggested she prefers a vibrator & mentioned the little white pocket one she has is getting pretty old. So I had been looking for a realistic black vibrator that was on the smaller side but still bigger than me. Maybe it's not that surprising but it was a little difficult to find one. I ended up getting this one, about 6-1/2" long and 4-3/4" around & gave it to her a few months ago.
View attachment 444682

She had used it a few times after sex when I hadn't gotten her off, but just squeezing it between her legs and rubbing against it until she had a little cum. After going down on her the other night I talked her into trying it out again. My wife gets embarrassed when she uses a vibrator & usually lays on her side facing away from me. I was kissing her neck and could tell she was really getting aroused and was actually penetrating herself with the vibe. I felt her shudder as she experienced an orgasm. I was ready to roll her onto her back for my turn but noticed she was continuing to slowly ride the vibrator. I was extremely turned on after watching her cum on the black vibrator & began stroking my cock as her rhythm picked up. As I watched her give herself a 2nd orgasm with her toy I felt myself shoot even though I was trying not to touch myself & hold out to have sex with her. I was quite surprised because she has never had two intense orgasms like that with me. After she recovered she laid back & asked if I wanted a turn. I sheepishly told her I had already gotten off, let her know how sexy I thought she was, and asked her if she enjoyed herself. She seemed kind of embarrassed & didn't appear to want to talk about it so I just let things kind of drop. Although things have been very slow to develop this has been an encouraging development.

Yes I used to with my x. Then I would slip in after and she would laugh and tell me she didn't feel *******.

Thats funny because when we use Mr Marcus, and we use it often. Afterwards when its hubby time to get his he tells me I feel like I have been fucked really good and I am nice and loose. I personally feel his cock really well, and its the absolute best feeling I have the entire evening. So I guess we are all different. I love feeling hubbies cock inside me the most.

I've stated previously on this thread that I very much enjoy watching her use the black dildo on herself and also enjoy being able to use it on her.

Just recently, I've found another delight: I will put her dildo away in its spot and arrange it perfectly, knowing its position. I enjoy being able to come home and find that it's out of place, knowing that my wife used her dildo on herself while I was away.

Makes me hard to think of her using it and wonder what thoughts and fantasies she is enjoying.

Here is a bit of follow up on my earlier post.

My wife has suggested she prefers a vibrator & mentioned the little white pocket one she has is getting pretty old. So I had been looking for a realistic black vibrator that was on the smaller side but still bigger than me. Maybe it's not that surprising but it was a little difficult to find one. I ended up getting this one, about 6-1/2" long and 4-3/4" around & gave it to her a few months ago.
View attachment 444682

Smolder, do you know the brand name and/or model of this vibe? I'm looking for one this general size.

from Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Little-Secrets-Inc-3001-03/dp/B00CRTWM6C/
Does anyone else wonder what incriminating evidence could come from some website's purchasing history?

But I am not sure if this purchase has been as arousing for me as it has for my wife, as she has shown a definite preference for this. It has gotten more & more to the point where my duty is to warm her up by going down on her, then she uses the vibrator to get herself off. If she isn't too tired afterwards she may let me have a turn but it generally seems about as stimulating for her as a pity fuck.

Smolder, do you know the brand name and/or model of this vibe? I'm looking for one this general size.

Back