Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

I started giving wife a bbc dildo several years ago. At first it was very tight but after a couple deep organisms see was hooked. Started with 7 inches and are now using Sean Michaels and Lex Steele. She takes it all. Tried to use Flash Brown recently but too thick. It's a monster. She uses her black dildo every time we have sex and has for at least two years. I can make her cum with my fingers but she needs that deep vaginal orgasm now. When she asks for the toy I tell her to tell me what she wants and she says "i need the big black cock". So sexy. Often when coming she moans about "loving big black cock". Its been fun and sexy to watch her transformation from sweet and innocent girl to openly asking for big black dickIMG_2323.JPGIMG_2323.JPG . He pussy needs that big dick now. I love watching her cum over and over. Here I am getting verified as real person holding her Sean Michaels bbc toy. That's her favorite.

Photo on 2013-01-09 at 00.54.jpg
This one hubby mailed me during a deployment, before entering the lifestyle. His methodical mind! For those lonely nights when hubby out of town and our amazing bull is not able to make the drive, it does keep me company. Don't want a huge dildo... would rather feel huge ones in the flesh with the body and energy to challenge me.

My Wife doesn't care to use dildos for insertion, she says that is what she has my cock for. :)

Other than my cock, she prefers to use a G'-spot" vibrator along with either my tongue or a second (back massage style) vibrator on her clit.

My wife ordered the dick rambone 16" dildo in black. I think that tells us all something. I had the pleasure of being there last night whilst she rode it to orgasm after orgasm. She was so shocked when it arrived. Even a little afraid. We played a lot and lubed a lot and I have to say it was mind blowing. I videod it and will try to add some stills on here of her adventures with rambone.image.jpg

After shaving my pussy getting all dolled up 3 Friday nights in a row going to several bars sitting alone husband watching descreetly no action. My husband feelingbad for me bought a Black Morphsuit and a Black strapon surprised me in the shower with a mock *******

Sorry to hear you had no luck finding a BBC, but happy you have a loving husband! :)

Back