Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

Nope, tried it, can't stand it...…….weird and definitely in the minority on this (unless others with the same distaste are afraid to reply because you get SLAMMED for TALKING and DISCUSSING in a forum about DISCUSSION)but a half dozen different experiences left me with the same lack of interest.....its like a constant BATTLE versus something sexy and sensual. And they ALL have very anti-douching explanations that are al crap but they continue to espouse them.

CW
Can you explain that? I'm not really following...

I think black women are beautiful. After my divorce I was determined that my next relationship would be with a black woman. Two things changed that. One I ended up meeting this hot Latina and the other demographics. Although we are near Sacramento our town has a black population of about 600 out of a total population of 42,000, most of those are families. I had to laugh when I was talking to a black co-worker (before I met my current wife) and told him about this beautiful black girl I met at a local bar. I told him I'm going to pursue black girls from now on. He looked at me and said don't you live in .... I said yes. He said you aint gonna find no sisters there. But if anything happens to my current marriage that's where I'm going!

I am not attracted to black and brown women at all. I like pale, pinky milky blondes and redheads. And i like them to be spiced by BBC for me

Damn Derek your avatar is fucking me up I cant read what you have commented for watching her bounce. I think black women are so hot but I'm not into the big women I like mine average build but not skinny either. I love it when they know exactly what they want and will tell you when and how to do it to! Looking in Northeast Texas for such a hot woman!

physically, i find some black girls attractive but those are few and far between. ive dated 3 black girls. obivously not a huge sample size. incredible bodies. 2 were very pretty, the other.....less so but great body. but relationships are supposed to be fun and enjoyable. apart from the sex i didnt enjoy any of those relationships. hard to put my finger on why exactly. they seem more combative. almost as though they're trying turn everything into a battle. just my experience

I don’t know why there is not more black women in the mix. I think black people are beautiful. I don’t understand the cuckold or degrading thing. I would love to have a sexy black woman laying before me and look across the room and see my wife slide down a nice thick black cock. Then have my cock wrapped by that amazing ebony pussy. Let’s all play together.

Back