Do any of your friends know about the lifestyle?

For a large cash settlement, my ex agreed to keep his mouth shut about my extravagant lifestyle with my former Bull. He had no idea, our marriage was already over long before he found out. It was a marriage of convenience long before my Bull came along. I had managed to keep my affair with my Bull private for years despite some close calls. After the divorce some of my now ex-girlfriends found out. They went from shock of the divorce to looking down upon me. I find that disturbing since many were having affairs of their own. They just chose a white guy versus a black guy. As you can imagine, they are former girlfriends.

So did your bull step up to be husband #2?

I firmly believe you never marry your mistress as you are only opening a position.
Brilliant question but sadly on this site women are generally looking for extra and guys generally just fuck and run which is what women seem to agree with. There is very rarely any talk on this site where White women are actively seeking to marry a Black guy because they are generally already attached and the cucks might like the idea of temporaily giving away their women but never permanently. And even if such single women exist on this site she generally lives on the other end of the planet if it is that close. :unsure:

Last edited:
Unfortunately during an ugly divorce process, and people/ friends and family blaming my 'cheating' ex wife for our break up, my ex wife was so frustrated that I was made out to be a victim of a cheating slut of a wife, she went and told friends and family that it was actually me that constantly seeked out the men to fuck her, and that i'd sit there and jerk off while watching them. She also told them about my cock size, and that I was very submissively bi. She aplogised later, but the genie was out of the bottle. There are a lot of old friends I haven't spoken to in over 10 years, and the ones I do have never brought it up. My current wife hates they know that about me, and that they'd assume she fucks other men in front of me as well.

Many of Tom's (hubby) friends know because a few of them are my BBC lovers..........but only one of my girlfriends know but no one in our family knows..........YET

Robin n I are open and honest about our IR lifestyle...we have nothing to hide or regret. We have a small group of friends and most are black so they know and accept our way of life and many of them have played with Robin. Of our white friends who know they either have accepted our lifestyle or they dont react or comment which is fine with us because we really dont care lol.

Robin n I are open and honest about our IR lifestyle...we have nothing to hide or regret. We have a small group of friends and most are black so they know and accept our way of life and many of them have played with Robin. Of our white friends who know they either have accepted our lifestyle or they dont react or comment which is fine with us because we really dont care lol.
the way it should be,,,

Back