Divorced or split up to be with bull?

With the Bull it's just sex. I've always looked at it as, he gets and owns me sexually - cuck gets me emotionally. I'd never divorce or leave the man I was with, and if there was any thought in my mind at all that could happen, we wouldn't be doing this. You need a secure relationship. If a wife is leaving it's because the relationship has other issues.
That's right, as one psychologist said to my wife's friend, a woman can love her husband with her heart and brain, but she loves her lover, the bull, with her pussy, and this is stronger than love for her husband, as it causes addiction. Several familiar couples came to a divorce just like that, but it's like a *******, they are again looking for the same emotions and climbing into this wormhole again

On two separate occasions, I had wives want to leave their husbands for me after extended play times. Although it made me cum hard in them when they said it, there was no way I wanted relationship drama. I just wanted their cunts.

I did pass one girl off to another brother that took her as his own property, and she divorced her cuck for him though.
Oh my that sounds like fun mmm

It's very rare to see a wife leave her husband to live with her Bull, and even when it does happen, the two are simply looking for different things, so they automatically part ways.
...unless they don't. What are all you guys in here talking about? It's concepts! Real life involves human beings. Of course if you think of a "bull" like yet another dick and a "hotwife" yet another pussy, i understand what you're trying to say. But to assume that two people cannot catch feelings and move in a new joint direction where both (without the ex) find wanting the same is ridiculous. It may be rare (statistically) but still it happens over and over. Just sayin'

I'm am twice divorced, and currently married. While my previous 2 marriages did not end because of one particular guy, the LS did play a large part in why they did not work out.
Oh, does that mean you were two times in the same or approx. the same Lifestyle with both of your ex's? And what is your Lifestyle now with your third husband? If there's a scheme, you know where you're heading to, right? :unsure:

Back