Divorced or split up to be with bull?

...or you did; by "letting" her play on her own.
She may have found a side of herself she didn't want to see or experience (the "good wife" falling for a guy who is not her husband). And then... being rejected is not a good experience either. Anyway she decided to stay with you. That's the good part of the story.
Perhaps she just didn't want to risk your relationship again, or didn't want to go through the aftermath of another bad ending again.
- Just a few thoughts.
probably this

...or you did; by "letting" her play on her own.
She may have found a side of herself she didn't want to see or experience (the "good wife" falling for a guy who is not her husband). And then... being rejected is not a good experience either. Anyway she decided to stay with you. That's the good part of the story.
Perhaps she just didn't want to risk your relationship again, or didn't want to go through the aftermath of another bad ending again.
- Just a few thoughts.
You are probably right.

We only had the one bull. We met him about twice a month for between 8-11 months. I let her stay the night with him alone a few times which I now believe was a big mistake. He asked me if she could, she didn’t.
She had gone through with it for many months. It's just a guess but perhaps her feeling like cheating set in once she started catching emotional feelings for him but hadn't felt that guilt for as long as it was just sex? Blaming it on you, the initiator, was perhaps a way for her to better cope with her guilty conscience. Maybe i am wrong though. 🤷‍♂️

(...) He asked me if she could, she didn’t.
What do you mean? She didn't spend the night with him? 🤔 Then perhaps it took the wrong turn for her when it deviated from the kind of play she would have prefered or accepted. Did you send her to his place without first talking with her about what she would feel comfortable with? o_O Did she ever tell you what happened when she was alone with him? TY

What do you mean? She didn't spend the night with him? 🤔 Then perhaps it took the wrong turn for her when it deviated from the kind of play she would have prefered or accepted. Did you send her to his place without first talking with her about what she would feel comfortable with? o_O Did she ever tell you what happened when she was alone with him? TY
I meant was she never asked to stay the night at his place. He asked me if she could stay during his birthday. I told her I wanted her to. She was like “I don’t know”.. I told her it would be fine. She told me not to ask details if she went because she doesn’t like talking about sexual experiences. I told her I wouldn’t. So she did stay the night. It ended up being about 8-10 times over the next several months. She would never tell me what they did or happened. Just that she was sore & tired after the first time. He told me it was the best pussy he ever had. This started after he had been ducking her for several months.

I meant was she never asked to stay the night at his place. He asked me if she could stay during his birthday. I told her I wanted her to. She was like “I don’t know”.. I told her it would be fine. She told me not to ask details if she went because she doesn’t like talking about sexual experiences. I told her I wouldn’t. So she did stay the night. It ended up being about 8-10 times over the next several months. She would never tell me what they did or happened. Just that she was sore & tired after the first time. He told me it was the best pussy he ever had. This started after he had been ducking her for several months.
You kiddin' me? o_O You just made me lose faith in human sanity. Srry

We both knew he was better in bed than me. We did have fun, just maybe too much fun.
Yea, but emotionally attached to whom? Your husband or the bull? Again, what happen if you decide to engage with another whom maybe better? Would you leave that bull and go marry the next?

On two separate occasions, I had wives want to leave their husbands for me after extended play times. Although it made me cum hard in them when they said it, there was no way I wanted relationship drama. I just wanted their cunts.

I did pass one girl off to another brother that took her as his own property, and she divorced her cuck for him though.

On two separate occasions, I had wives want to leave their husbands for me after extended play times. Although it made me cum hard in them when they said it, there was no way I wanted relationship drama. I just wanted their cunts.

I did pass one girl off to another brother that took her as his own property, and she divorced her cuck for him though.
Exactly my guy! Why ruin a good thing.

Back