Divorced or split up to be with bull?

For a explanation on what happened between my Wife and our Bull years ago. I understand it was a mistake for me to let him take her home for the night. Mywayintermsofsex was right, it was not a sane decision. It was one based on lust. It caused emotional feelings in her that ultimately caused pain & sorrow. I took full responsibility for the bad decision. We had a rough patch, but stayed together & are very happily married today. The consequences of that poor decision cost my the lifestyle I desired. But, I would rather keep my Wife & lose the lifestyle, not the other way around. So I am sorry if I upset anyone over my stupid decision, but we survived it & are stronger because of the trials.

For a explanation on what happened between my Wife and our Bull years ago. I understand it was a mistake for me to let him take her home for the night. Mywayintermsofsex was right, it was not a sane decision. It was one based on lust. It caused emotional feelings in her that ultimately caused pain & sorrow. I took full responsibility for the bad decision. We had a rough patch, but stayed together & are very happily married today. The consequences of that poor decision cost my the lifestyle I desired. But, I would rather keep my Wife & lose the lifestyle, not the other way around. So I am sorry if I upset anyone over my stupid decision, but we survived it & are stronger because of the trials.
good for you

But you guys didnt know.....that it will become like this........so..its not completely your fault....what happened ...happened......just be grateful for the times

I have had correspondences with numerous spouses (mostly husbands) whose other half had left them for their respective lovers. I knew of one couple that lived in Boston, whom I'd hoped to meet with them and take ownership of the wife years ago. Unfortunately, her husband got super-excited about wanting to share her with other men. I tried telling him to start with one, but his desire was too overwhelming for him to listen to me.

His wife did get addicted towards wanting black men, to the point that she inevitably left him for one. However, the husband then accepted his submissive stance and got to pleasuring black men without his wife. Last time I heard from him, they had divorced. He now lives with his own Black Dom while she's gotten married to hers.

View attachment 5965758
I’m lucky in that my wife is dominant over me and she enjoys the humiliation of having an affair with a black man openly, her girl friends are bbc only they they go to the club together hook up and come to my house and talk about their dates the next day , they all call me slave cc when I serve refreshments , that and my wife does not want ******* she whipping me and she enjoys smbd part of it as much as I do but fucking she only likes bbc all her life since the age of 14 but having babies no way

That's a very important notice, at least i concur that the partner is always more important than a sexual lifestyle. If i had a Woman who was not at all interested in being shared or simply put not made for such a lifestyle, i would gladly live with that. i always wish to fully concentrate on my Woman in a monogamous sense anyway, so on my part there wouldn't be a difference. It is hard enough to find a partner who is a good match for life. If you found her, she would be much to precious to risk her for nothing more than a sexual fantasy. - my opinion.

That's a very important notice, at least i concur that the partner is always more important than a sexual lifestyle. If i had a Woman who was not at all interested in being shared or simply put not made for such a lifestyle, i would gladly live with that. i always wish to fully concentrate on my Woman in a monogamous sense anyway, so on my part there wouldn't be a difference. It is hard enough to find a partner who is a good match for life. If you found her, she would be much to precious to risk her for nothing more than a sexual fantasy. - my opinion.
Agreed. I learned that the hard way.

Ok, but I disagree, my opinion is different. First of all, lifestyle is very important to me, second, if she's that far away from me, she's probably not a good match, third, what do you mean "fantasy", in some sense, I think it's all a fantasy, have a partner , even having a baby, are all desires that everyone feels without having decided to have them

Any bull that breaks marriages isn't a real bull. Stop getting too involved folks.
I agree with you and 99% of the times they don't even want. They fuck different wives nice and (sometimes) ugly, just because are free fucks, but they don't want get involved. But, as a cuckold, I deliberately don't protect myself from risks because, in my opinion, should be part of the game

I agree with you and 99% of the times they don't even want. They fuck different wives nice and (sometimes) ugly, just because are free fucks, but they don't want get involved. But, as a cuckold, I deliberately don't protect myself from risks because, in my opinion, should be part of the game

Yeah dude for sure. I'm not a fan of extreme cuckolding. Like fucking someone's wife is fun but getting them pregnant or breaking their marriage is wrong and it can disrupt the entire family.

Again, never share your lady without getting something in return. He could have set you up with a lady. Then your lady would understand its sex and not love. Know the difference my guy!
Not with my Wife. She would divorce me or cut my dick off if I slept with another woman! She is the very jealous type. There was a girl coming on to me at work several years ago, I didn’t catch on to it. My Wife did, she confronted her and chased her clear. I don’t want another woman. My Wife is enough for me. Also, I did get something out of it. I got to very much enjoy watching her get fucked by a much larger man. I got to perform acts on her after they were finished. All things I wanted to do. Having her sleep with another man was all my idea. After working on her from different angles for almost 10 years, she finally gave in for me.

Back