Divorced or split up to be with bull?

Ok. Are you in a cuckold relationship with your new partner also?
No, but I’ve discussed with her and we are open to the idea. But because of my past experiences I want to be much more careful. The idea is still amazing but the implementation is more difficult

Hi folks,
Any ladies left their husbands/bfs to be with their bull or any cucks had their wife/gf leave them to be with their bull? Basically cuckolding that has gone too far. Something that you didn't see happening when you got into the lifestyle?
Would love to hear from you and how it happened. :)

My girlfriend left me to be full time will our bull. It was a gradual process that I could kind of see happening. I'm still friends with her, but our bull did a good job of demasculating me to the extent see had literally zero sexual interest in me lol. I'm sad about it but I don't really regret it. They are an amazing couple; they are absolutely built for each other.

This is a new thread that I hadn't seen until today. I don't think my ex wife is on this site so will probably not see anything from her. When she was 25 and we were married only a little more than a year she started cheating with a black boyfriend. Bone of the cuckold stuff that people talk about on here. She had a secret black boyfriend because I trusted her and never suspected that she would cheat. After a time she got pregnant by him when her birth control failed. She confessed the entire affair and told me that she would rather be with him and filed for divorce. She has lived with him for the past 12 years and has given birth to 3 black babies by him. When she confessed to me she described how addictive sex is with him and how out-of-control she gets when they make love.
I have had many women describe this feeling and seen them go thru the changes. That's hugely satisfying to me.
To see a boring housewife become alive happy and excited.

Only with his friends :bigsmile:
Wonderful! Looks like you'll be living the dream life!

Sorry to hear about hubby's obsession. Do you think he might bother you less if instead he started serving Black Kings himself, either just orally or surrendering completely to them? Has that ever been a discussion you two had?

I inseminated the hot wife I’ve been fucking. She’s very pregnant about 5 months now. Her hubs was not in agreement at all , so after several times with her , me and her agreed to have soundly restrained to a chair next session. He shrieked as he watched me go into her fully bare and full hilt. She was fully ovulating and creamed like crazy as I pumped load after load into her. She was not on bc so he knowed she was pregnant after several hours of pumping her full.
After he agreed to behave , we untied him and as I expected, he came at me. I laughed and forcefully threw him down. She had told me beforehand if this happens, to put him in his place and do what needs to be done.
Needless to say he got his ass taken for the first time. He fought and bucked but gave it up after I was in full hilt.
It was the hottest gender reveal party as her family met me for the first time and came to accept it.
What an incredibly hot cuckold training story. I would have loved attending the gender reveal party especially if all the family and friends were learning who the baby daddy was that day.

I inseminated the hot wife I’ve been fucking. She’s very pregnant about 5 months now. Her hubs was not in agreement at all , so after several times with her , me and her agreed to have soundly restrained to a chair next session. He shrieked as he watched me go into her fully bare and full hilt. She was fully ovulating and creamed like crazy as I pumped load after load into her. She was not on bc so he knowed she was pregnant after several hours of pumping her full.
After he agreed to behave , we untied him and as I expected, he came at me. I laughed and forcefully threw him down. She had told me beforehand if this happens, to put him in his place and do what needs to be done.
Needless to say he got his ass taken for the first time. He fought and bucked but gave it up after I was in full hilt.
It was the hottest gender reveal party as her family met me for the first time and came to accept it.
Its overwhelming thinking about you inseminating her with your Potent Black Sperm. Sounds like you really know how to take care of business.

Just a little commentary from a BBC Bull!♠️

If your intention is to take that married woman physically, mentally and emotionally away from her husband and enjoy her outside of the boundaries of the lifestyle where you met her then you were only ever posing as a Bull and deceiving the people of the lifestyle! What you really are is a thief and an imposter and may you receive the same in return many times over!

I have said this numerous times that I have personally had plenty of opportunities to play with women behind their hubby's back because it was offered but as I have also said before that the Bull is the last line of defense in the lifestyle. If the wife ever loses focus and invites the Bull to creep with her behind her hubby's back it is the responsibility of the Bull out of respect for her, her hubby, and the lifestyle and because of the privilege that he has been given to set her straight that you will never dishonor yourself and be a thief, and never betray her husband or the trust that you has been given to you. It's bad enough that I beat up that pussy the way that I do😛 with hubby's permission but to steal it from him is never necessary or acceptable!

Now some have said "if you won't creep with me then we can't do this anymore because I'm in my feelings now" or they said "ok fine let's just keep phucking then"! I let them know that you are going to have to find someone else to do that with you! There are too many hotwives in the lifestyle and too many brand new hotwives entering the lifestyle to ever have to tarnish yourself and creep with someone's wife!♠️

Just a little commentary from a BBC Bull!♠️

If your intention is to take that married woman physically, mentally and emotionally away from her husband and enjoy her outside of the boundaries of the lifestyle where you met her then you were only ever posing as a Bull and deceiving the people of the lifestyle! What you really are is a thief and an imposter and may you receive the same in return many times over!

I have said this numerous times that I have personally had plenty of opportunities to play with women behind their hubby's back because it was offered but as I have also said before that the Bull is the last line of defense in the lifestyle. If the wife ever loses focus and invites the Bull to creep with her behind her hubby's back it is the responsibility of the Bull out of respect for her, her hubby, and the lifestyle and because of the privilege that he has been given to set her straight that you will never dishonor yourself and be a thief, and never betray her husband or the trust that you has been given to you. It's bad enough that I beat up that pussy the way that I do😛 with hubby's permission but to steal it from him is never necessary or acceptable!

Now some have said "if you won't creep with me then we can't do this anymore because I'm in my feelings now" or they said "ok fine let's just keep phucking then"! I let them know that you are going to have to find someone else to do that with you! There are too many hotwives in the lifestyle and too many brand new hotwives entering the lifestyle to ever have to tarnish yourself and creep with someone's wife!♠️
There are many instances of black man/white woman hookups that are not involved in the "lifestyle". If you met a woman at a bar or club and could not be certain of her circumstances but the two of you had chemistry how would you handle the situation ?

There are many instances of black man/white woman hookups that are not involved in the "lifestyle". If you met a woman at a bar or club and could not be certain of her circumstances but the two of you had chemistry how would you handle the situation ?
Personally I don't date outside of the lifestyle! If so I would have been with half of the women in the gym by now!

What I was talking about in my commentary was a Bull violating the trust of a couple and running off with another man's spouse and being party to their relationship breakup which is never acceptable and unbecoming of a Bull and a friend!

Do you still take him like that

Back