Divorced or split up to be with bull?

I have had correspondences with numerous spouses (mostly husbands) whose other half had left them for their respective lovers. I knew of one couple that lived in Boston, whom I'd hoped to meet with them and take ownership of the wife years ago. Unfortunately, her husband got super-excited about wanting to share her with other men. I tried telling him to start with one, but his desire was too overwhelming for him to listen to me.

His wife did get addicted towards wanting black men, to the point that she inevitably left him for one. However, the husband then accepted his submissive stance and got to pleasuring black men without his wife. Last time I heard from him, they had divorced. He now lives with his own Black Dom while she's gotten married to hers.

View attachment 5965758
Would love to see how Amy is being turned out.

As a cuck you will never know.. Black male superiority can be overwhelming for most and if he wants your bitch he will take her because that's her dream not yours. So unless she really want to stay and live with a less developed boy it will happen eventually. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️
He wants to make her pregnant and lend her out his friends. But that us proapbly common it seems?

He wants to make her pregnant and lend her out his friends. But that us proapbly common it seems?
Then it's most likely going to happen anyway.. Just hope she don't leave you cuck, because her life is golden right now with him.. With you cuck it's bland.. #suchislife

Then it's most likely going to happen anyway.. Just hope she don't leave you cuck, because her life is golden right now with him.. With you cuck it's bland.. #suchislife
It's not me she would leave my d@d.
Don't want her to do so and get left behind shortly after.
This is her first bull so its not easy to understand what to expect.

She just do her best to be loyal to her bull atm. And to hide it from her hubby.

It's not me she would leave my d@d.
Don't want her to do so and get left behind shortly after.
This is her first bull so its not easy to understand what to expect.

She just do her best to be loyal to her bull atm. And to hide it from her hubby.
If that's what she wants to do then he can't stop her, this experience she will learn on her own at her own pace.. Good or Bad it is how it will be.

But is it common that Bulls accept that their women are with other men without his knowledge? He feels like a very controlling guy
You gotta choose the right kind of guy for what you want. We don’t really care what the guy thinks, we’re in it for my pleasure not the guys lol. We don’t really get into the dominating bull kink, it’s hot but for the most part we just want a black guy to join in from time to time.

If that's what she wants to do then he can't stop her, this experience she will learn on her own at her own pace.. Good or Bad it is how it will be.
Ok, so I guess the best is just to let things move in the direction she decides then.
I just hate to see her upset.

You gotta choose the right kind of guy for what you want. We don’t really care what the guy thinks, we’re in it for my pleasure not the guys lol. We don’t really get into the dominating bull kink, it’s hot but for the most part we just want a black guy to join in from time to time.
I see, this guy found her at a party and have let her go really since. He is a very dominant personality which she isnt used to and, at the moment she loves it and has done so since the min they met.

Ok, so I guess the best is just to let things move in the direction she decides then.
I just hate to see her upset.
Unless a common ground was set from the start as to what limits will be set on this whole experience it will only move in the direction that it will go. Might be too late now if no boundaries were set.

Unless a common ground was set from the start as to what limits will be set on this whole experience it will only move in the direction that it will go. Might be too late now if no boundaries were set.
The experience was not there on our side to do so. We have just moved with the flow. She was just appreciate that he accept to have me around at all times.
That makes her at least feel more comfortable and safe.

Back