Divorced or split up to be with bull?

Hopenitb

Fuck, thats exactly the way it is between them.
hide from her hubby
They slee p together
Kisses and holding hands in private and public
I love my family, marriage, and my hubby. I won't let my sexual play or anyone destroy my family.

Anyone who says its sexy, hot and cool to lose your wife to the bull, you never truly loved your wife and family.

I believe its mostly single men, or divorced men who didn't really care about their significant partner; for the sake of sexual fantasy and pleasure....

I love my family, marriage, and my hubby. I won't let my sexual play or anyone destroy my family.

Anyone who says its sexy, hot and cool to lose your wife to the bull, you never truly loved your wife and family.

I believe its mostly single men, or divorced men who didn't really care about their significant partner; for the sake of sexual fantasy and pleasure....
cant see whats cool with just a couple of broken people. Whats hot about that?

But she do have taken a decision to be very close to her bull so she needs to tske responsibility for that of course.
As I said before. Just dont want to see her crushed.

Perfectly said! Enjoying a kink is fun and all, but my marriage and ******* are my real life priority.

Thank you for your nice and honest comment, many men on this site live in fantasy of a distorted reality and often do not even understand what they are talking about.

Thank you for your nice and honest comment, many men on this site live in fantasy of a distorted reality and often do not even understand what they are talking about.
So very true hence the foolery of beta boy s claiming to be Alpha Bulls just to experience sex with a white girl. It's a fantasy that they want to experience and share with their homies.

This is a new thread that I hadn't seen until today. I don't think my ex wife is on this site so will probably not see anything from her. When she was 25 and we were married only a little more than a year she started cheating with a black boyfriend. Bone of the cuckold stuff that people talk about on here. She had a secret black boyfriend because I trusted her and never suspected that she would cheat. After a time she got pregnant by him when her birth control failed. She confessed the entire affair and told me that she would rather be with him and filed for divorce. She has lived with him for the past 12 years and has given birth to 3 black babies by him. When she confessed to me she described how addictive sex is with him and how out-of-control she gets when they make love.
Well this is what she deserves.. did you never noticed Some body Chance? Of pussy loosless? Cause you did not noticed It in advance

Back